Umachines' Feedback Open Thread

Umachines

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK UM, now that youve completed the 32 sets, what are your plans for unis? I cant even imagine how you can make them even better. All I can think of is going in with some of the other uni guys like cubsfan, baseballfanatic or bigbully or others and just make a 12 uni set for each team with concepts and historicals for every team. I just dont know. I would gladly donate to paypal if you were able to find the time and rock out this type of uni mod. You da best.................... :hail: :hail: :eek:

...12 unies for each team would be really selfish from me. I try to leave room for more uniforms whenever it's possible. If you think they can't be better, just wait to see the single team 'review' I'm uploading on sunday or monday. :wtg:

Umachines, I honestly think you should now set out to do 2-3 fantasy uniforms for each team. I love them and can't tell you much I look forward to seeing what people think up and have to offer. Thanks for your hard work.

...12 unies for each team would be really selfish from me. I try to leave room for more uniforms whenever it's possible. If you think they can't be better, just wait to see the single team 'review' I'm uploading on sunday or monday. :wtg:

It would not be selfish, it'd make your packs more complete.

I for one would love you to use all the available slots to get concept uniforms or classics.

I would like to thank you for your hard work and uniform accuracy. But the red colored teams seem to be too dark. Is there any way you can make the red colors brighter with the Cards and parts of the Cubs and Braves....The Nationals are also darker blue almost a black. Just for your info if you decide to perfect your already perfect work...Thanks

That's pretty cool looking Fastflink....where are you coming up with ideas for these concept unis?? I think it would be better with a blue hat than a white one however. That's just me though. :chin: Later!!

Hey thanks man, I just usually think about what style the team that I'm doing doesn't have, and I use their alternate colors and logos sometimes.

Here is your request of a blue hat instead of white:

cubsconcept22zg.jpg

Looks great man.....I figured it would look better with a blue hat than a white one. I wonder if it's a possible add-on to the Cubs pack U already uploaded a while back??

What kind of idea can you think up for a Red Sox alternate, besides the one that's already included in the pack (the home white one with the socks on the upper right corner)?? Later!!

Looks great man.....I figured it would look better with a blue hat than a white one. I wonder if it's a possible add-on to the Cubs pack U already uploaded a while back??

What kind of idea can you think up for a Red Sox alternate, besides the one that's already included in the pack (the home white one with the socks on the upper right corner)?? Later!!

I'll start working on a Bosox alternate and post it here in a little.

Sorry, I was out on sunday. So I managed to finish this one today and I'm just reading your lastest posts, guys.

UMRedSox2005_20.jpg

Believe me: I worked with this one like if it were a new set, so you may find it very different to original version. There is a gift for Bosox fans too.

...since I don't want it to get lost in all the threads we can find through the forum at this point, I've made a copy of my 'endless' post, that anybody can use to figure out how to make changes to uniform files, or even how to start making them by yourself (just the importing/exporting part to this moment). The copy is at the top of 1st page in this thread itself and has no changes since the extra uniforms tutorial.

cubsconcept22zg.jpg

I honestly freaking love this one!!!

and.......

bosox4gf.jpg

Seriously, UMACHINES....PUT THOSE BOTH INTO YOUR SETS!!! Awesome work. Can you do some Mets concepts for me? The only real original Met uniform that is being used is the orange one with the blue shoulders.

Archived