Umachines' Feedback Open Thread

Umachines

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what i mean is i cant install yur new uniforms coz my entries in models.big exceeds 3000+ how can i install it without gfx pack

Dude, I don't really know. Since I started, they were intended to be installed in plain, or slightly modified models.big file. I have very few cyberfaces installed myself. Maybe using EAgraph importing option, but it should just work with non-extra uniforms.

Hey U, here are some great fantasy unis htat Against All Odds put together at the Chris Creamer boards, I would love to see you take a stab

Some of these are better than others but here they are....

Angels Concept

AnaheimAngelsRedesign.gif

Red Sox Concept

BostonRedSoxRedesign.gif

Cubs Concept

ChicagoCubsRedesign.gif

Reds Concept

CincinnatiRedsRedesign.gif

Diamondbacks Concept

ArizonaDiamondbacksRedesign.gif

Rockies Concept

ColoradoRockiesRedesign.gif

Blue Jays Concept

TorontoBluejaysRedesign.gif

Tigers Concept

DetroitTigersRedesign.gif

Indians Concept

ClevelandIndiansRedesign.gif

Marlins Concept

FloridaMarlinsRedesign.gif

Braves Concept

AtlantaBravesRedesign.gif

Royals Concept

KansasCityRoyalsUniformRedesign.gif

Orioles Conecpt

BaltimoreOriolesRedesign.gif

White Sox Concept

ChicagoWhiteSoxRedesign.gif

It would be awesome if you could do those

I would ask his permission first,

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showuser=837

Wow!, I'm just watching all those designs, and I'm stunned :eek: . Anybody who has made them is a TRUE ARTIST. Those are ideal for a dinasty. They deserve a special project to be shown in the game. If nobody tries first, I may. That doesn't mean I certaily will and it would be a nice task for The Spungo, Jim, and so many skilled guys in the forum. But I should make at least a couple of them :hail:

**POST EDITED**

Hey, I mean it!. Somebody should hire this guy, at least Royals, to really wash their look. It's an extremely pro work. One of the things I like the most, despiting the great postmo logos, is that stripes concept. It has the 80's feeling that I like so much, with bands and stripes in places that current 'modern' uniforms don't have. If any team dared to take the first step into this look, I'm sure the rest would follow it. Fashion is a cycle, you know, ant it's about fashion, you like it or not. That should be the true 'turn ahead the clock' look

:lmao:

Man those are pretty sick designs. Hats off to you whomever created them. Takes an inventive imagination to come up with this kind of work. If someone puts these designs into fruition, I can only say :hail: :hail: :hail:

I agree with you UM about the royals look. Its been the same for a long time and its rather plain. I do like the royals concept design posted here with the lion. Thats cool............ :wtg:

Those concepts by Ian Baker and Virtuoso Designs are really nice. Although, it's hard for me to see the old classic unis like the Red Sox, Cubs, Dodgers, and even White Sox and Braves changed so much. The teams that I would like to see go with these new, really awesome unis would be the newer teams without so much tradition like the Marlins, Rockies, Diamondbacks, Royals perhaps. I'd love to see a Brewers concept like this as well. Even though I think the Tigers and Orioles have pretty classic designs, I really like their concepts here. The Tigers is a new look that still incorporates the old look. Really good stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

Umachines, I tried to install your uni's, and it goes halfway through and says gfxpak.exe has encountered an error and must close. Help please.

Sorry, I was travelling the latest days. I guess you're using big shmooz's models.big file. Not sure about how to deal with it since he adds many cyberfaces too.

• 2 weeks later...

To the people who are expecting some updates from me, sorry, I haven't forgotten about the game and MVPmods comunity. I fact, I've gotten some personal problems the lastest days/weeks. So, without time enough, it's very hard to make quality stuff. Hope you understand me and keep on touch. I also hope to start fixing and updating my sets soon.

i had a minor request for umachine. The older navy astros jerseys you made were really accurate. I just wanted to ask if you could widen the stripes on the shoulder area by about an inch, i think you forgot to put red stripes after the orange. Also if you could post modern day fitting pants rather than those pants with the socks always up. Solid navy socks would look tight. also if you could put solid white cleats with a big navy nike swoosh and maybve white franklin gloves with the navy block. All your other uniforms are perfect. I am from houston so i notice little details. So if you can make these unis , it would be really appreciated. Thanks

Archived