Umachines' Feedback Open Thread

Umachines

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, there!

You must know I've been working in the winterball project called MVP Caribe these last weeks. Now I've just uploaded some sort of extension to my LVBP pack, but this time it's about the Puerto Rican leage:

193_lbppr-preview_thumb.jpg

CLICK HERE

Now my uniforms and logos are part of MVP Caribe, that is suppoused to be a major mod to the game.

Hey UMachines! We chatted last year about possibly finally getting the Brewers class A team uniforms correct. The 07 mod looks so good and has been updated so nicely, it would super if we could FINALLY get the dang correct uniforms for this minor league team. They've been using 3 year old uniforms now since the game was released.

Check out the link to this thread for some of the latest pictures I've found of their uniforms http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=...1/start=45.html

They actually look pretty easy to make. But what do I know, I've never done unis before.

Thanks!

hey u, i haven't really seen your new unis yet but have you included the coolflo helmets in yours yet? i remember the last time i checked, the NYMets still had their two-toned old helmets with the blue bills.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, long time without updating MLB uniforms. It's a very hard work and it's very well cover right now.

BTW, I've already updated my LVBP uniforms for MVP Caribe:

193_previewlvbp20.jpg

This is the link. Accesories by TheSpungo and several retro uniforms to learn a little about Venezuela professional baseball history. The main idea is doing the same with the rest of MVP Caribe leagues:

LVBP Full+Retro pack para MVP Caribe

Archived