Umachines' Feedback Open Thread

Umachines

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Say, how about the real Mets unis that arent in the game? Like the blue pins w/ black hat and trim (um has them), the home black jersey (ditto), or the lesser seen home white unis w/ blue hat and trim and the road grey w/ blue hat and trim. I made these for myself using and have them in my game thenks to mvp studio, but they are not in any pack that I know of and they are really cool! I'd love to see these unis in a machines pack...and they wear them all, although I havent seen them in the road grey and blue for a few years.

I was offline for the lastest 24 hours due to ANOTHER problem with my ISP :mad: . But I've just uploaded a fixed version of my Allstars pack. It's almost the same thing with 'National' script fix and names/numbers fonts closer to the actual ones. I'm linking it when aviable, instead showing the preview again.

hey i dont know if this has been mentioned yet but the Cubs blue striped retro jersey is messed up...it is showing the front in the back as well along with the back...its really messed up...ill see if i can get ya a screenshot...anyone else experience this?

hey i dont know if this has been mentioned yet but the Cubs blue striped retro jersey is messed up...it is showing the front in the back as well along with the back...its really messed up...ill see if i can get ya a screenshot...anyone else experience this?

it has, and will be fixed

Search through earlier pages in this thread itself. You'll find a link to the fixed file. :wtg:

how can i install unisif gfx pack keeps crashing

is it crashing on a standard models.big file or Big Smooth's version?. I have very few custom faces installed and generally modders test their own files with unaltered versions of the rest of the game. So mixing mods can cause crashings, according to your hardaware.

Archived