Chien-Ming Wang cyberface

jogar84

jogar84,

Excellent job... looks really good.

Hey dude! what about doing a Jason LaRue and a Joe Randa cyberface for all of us, Reds fan ;)... pleeeaaaasseee.

Randa? He killed the Mets, give me a good pic, and u gotta deal!

Jogar, why did you choose number 646? It doesn't work. Besides, the number that Hory assigned to Chien-Ming Wang is 2474. I tried renaming the files to 2474 and editing the batch file, but no dice. :(

Jogar, why did you choose number 646? It doesn't work. Besides, the number that Hory assigned to Chien-Ming Wang is 2474. I tried renaming the files to 2474 and editing the batch file, but no dice. :(

656, NOT 646 is the face number, not the portrait. They are two different things. Make sure u assign his face # to 656.

isnt peterbernard doing him? I've tried making Joe D without a pic, using someone similar looking and using oedit to make a realistic headshape. looks awful.

Fuzz doesn't believe me that DiMagg is a hard face to do, I even posted pictures of some of my attempts but he still thinks I'm a slacker conspiring against his success or something. Secretly, Kraw is paying me off not to release this INCREDIBLE DiMaggio I've done that looks photo-realistic-- that's the real truth finally exposed. Kraw has me set up on a stipend, soon to become a trust fund, just to saboutage Fuzz. I'm buying a condo in Tribeca with the money.

Back on topic, this is another good face from you, you're getting better and better, man.

Fuzz doesn't believe me that DiMagg is a hard face to do, I even posted pictures of some of my attempts but he still thinks I'm a slacker conspiring against his success or something. Secretly, Kraw is paying me off not to release this INCREDIBLE DiMaggio I've done that looks photo-realistic-- that's the real truth finally exposed. Kraw has me set up on a stipend, soon to become a trust fund, just to saboutage Fuzz. I'm buying a condo in Tribeca with the money.

Back on topic, this is another good face from you, you're getting better and better, man.

thanks man. I have also tried to find photos of Dimaggio, to no avail. And not even a good one in the bookstores that is in color.

But it is kinda suprising to me that i got over 100 downloads for Wang's face, which i think is not all that good.

Archived