Is it possible to run MVP 2005 in windows 10?

joeljoel1947

Can't get it to open, fresh install just got the game. I see there is a long thread on it here, however only the first page of that thread loads! So I can't see what (if any) fix there ever was. Anyone have a synopsis of how to get it going in windows 10? Thanks!

The thread is fine.... try a different browser.   But the bottom line is, no, Windows 10 and MVP 2005 is not a good marriage.  My 2c is get a separate small HDD or partition your existing drive and install Windows XP or W7 & and run it and other older games on that.  

So you can load other pages besides the first one in this thread? I'm trying on an iPhone and 2 different laptops and only page one loads. After that is just says "loading" and hangs. Not having any luck getting anywhere with this game, lol!  

Thanks guys! I actually gave up and went a different route. Happened to have a 5 year old laptop laying around with windows 8 on it and BOOM it worked straight away on that one. So I guess that will now become my old school gaming laptop. Now to get Classic patch to work....   ;) 

Archived