Those Mvp Modders have a good team

Yankee4Life

I played a game between the Mvp modders and the Forum Fanatics and I found out that the modders are as good at playing baseball as they are modding. I got some screen shots and the box score play by play. Enjoy.

BOX SCORE LINK

Here's the starting lineup. It's Fuzz vs YankeexDev

Here's Krawhitham at bat. Say Kraw, about that add-on for the 06 mod, any time table for it to be released? Hey wait, don't swing that bat at me, swing it at the ball

Olyrunner in real life does not have a moustache and is much prettier than this joker portraying her.

Here's Trues. Trues hit a homerun in the seventh inning to break a 2-2 tie to give the Modders a lead they would not lose. There is no truth to the rumor that he used a special bat given to him by Sammy Sosa.

NYM06 doubles to right center in the fifth to put Fanatic runners on second and third, but thanks to what Kraw did moments later, that's as far as both runners got.

The play of the game actually happened in the bottom of the fifth with Fanatics runners on second and third and one out. YankeexDev hits a liner that was minding its own business on its way to center field but Krawhitham decided to catch it and ruin the inning for the Fanatics.

One final picture for the Kraw photo album: Here Kraw crushes the ball over Olyrunner's head in center field. Don't ask me what she was doing. She must have been checking on the Notre Dame score.

And here is your final score. Hory saves it for Fuzzone. Fuzz was so happy about the win he didn't call anyone on the Fanatics team a *uzzler all game.

Game number two: Forum Fanatics 3, Mod Squad 0

Played in Cinenergy Field

WP: Big Shmooz

LP: Boricuapapi

SV: Ron Burgundy

*Note: No box score for this game, I forgot to extract it before I closed the game. :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry:

But I do have some images, and I'll try to tell what happened.

Here is the starting lineup.

Here is snepp scoring the first run of the game. With one out, Snepp singled to right and advanced to second when Fred13 singled to center. After NYM flew out to shallow right, Snash singled to center to score Snepp as the Fanatics take a 1-0 on Boricuapapi.

It's 2-0 Fanatics in the bottom of the fourth and leading off was Trues. He hit a grounder in the hole to Snash at third and Snash, with the help of Tebjr, tags out the runner for the first out of the inning.

It is two outs in the top of the fifth inning and Olyrunner has just hit a Boricuapapi pitch in the left field stands to give the Fanatics a 3-0 lead. Oly says if you gave her a moustache, she'll take it out on the baseball.

Bottom of the seventh, still 3-0. Modders have a runner on first with one out. KgBaseball is now pitching for the Fanatics. He gets a groundball that Tebjr scoops up and Tebjr trys for the double play but his throw is errant and almost drags Snash off the bag. Snash is just able to keep his foot on the bag for the force. Kg retired the next hitter to end the inning.

Last play of the game: Ron Burgundy gets Krawhitham to ground out to Bama at second base (not pictured)

Game over! Thank you Mvp 06.

yankeexDev is by far the best starting pitcher on my team.

Y4L is by far the worst. He falls apart in the fifth inning of every game! Sorry!

And I'm tempted to start Ron Burgundy out of the bullpen. He's that awesome.

--Eric

Wait until Kraw releases the patch. One of my pitches is not even there (my screwball) and the uniform number is wrong. I won't let you down.

And yeah, Donut's kicking some serious *&^

Archived