Best Pitched Game You Were Watching

JoeRudi26

• 9 months later...

Watching Nolan Ryans's 7th no hitter. I was at the local sports bar with friends, and by the 7th inning no one talked, made noise, etc while he was pitching. We all knew we were watching history. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Jim Abbot Yankees Stadium NO HITTER, I was in the right field box, it was amazing watching a one handed man throw a no no when guys like Roger Clemons never have, not to say that he could ever hold the rocket's jock but it was still an awsome sight.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

randy johnson vs. mike hampton. most people forget that hampton pitched a complete game as well, only 2 runs given up, most times that's a win, but the braves couldn't put a man on base. :evil:

that game was embarrsing for us braves fans, put down in order like that. what was more embrassing was the fans cheering for randy to get him perfecto instead of eddie trying to win the game. if eddie and furcal got on base, there was a chance a home run ends the game and the braves would have won...but no, eddie had to strike out. :(

You know, I just have to wonder. It struck me odd that your a Braves fan, with a pic of a Padre as your Avatar.

Naw, I watched that game in '05, possibly '04, When Mussina pitched against the Red Sox in the ALDS, and had a perfect game going through seven or something close to that. Thats the closest I ever came to seeing a no-no.

You know, I just have to wonder. It struck me odd that your a Braves fan, with a pic of a Padre as your Avatar.

Naw, I watched that game in '05, possibly '04, When Mussina pitched against the Red Sox in the ALDS, and had a perfect game going through seven or something close to that. Thats the closest I ever came to seeing a no-no.

Have to wonder, he wrote that in May 2005. S'pose he'll ever see the reply? :alright:

the best game i attended was a korean league game, two hits and something like eight strikeouts, the best game i've watched on TV was john lackey allowing leadoff double then retiring 27 in a row against the athletics.

I remember watching that game - Zito was the other pitcher too. Mark Kotsay got that double and I was like "dang, thats a promising start", and then the rest of the way it was just all the A's sitting down.

• 1 month later...

Archived