Blast from the Past Video WIP

NYY_rich

I have Alex Rodriguez and Randy Johnson...

Who else am I adding? (I'm just brainstorming...)

Miguel Tejada

Sammy Sosa*

Rafael Palmeiro

Curt Schilling*

David Wells*

Edgar Renteria

Manny Ramirez

Kevin Brown

Mike Stanton

Tino Martinez*

Gary Sheffield*

Hideo Nomo

Charles Johnson

Ted Lilly

Jose Conteras

Freddy Garcia

Orlando Hernandez

Paul Konerko

Jermaine Dye

Carl Everett

Magglio Ordonez

Kevin Millwood

Aaron Boone*

Juan Gonzalez*

Ugueth Urbina

Ivan Rodriguez

Rondell White

Jose Lima

Shannon Stewart

Bartolo Colon

Orlando Cabrera

Steve Finley

Vladimir Guerrero

Octavio Dotel

Jason Kendall

Mark Kotsay

Jamie Moyer

Jeff Nelson

Aaron Sele

Bret Boone*

Richie Sexson*

Alfonso Soriano

Kenny Rogers

Sandy Alomar Jr.

Richard Hidalgo

Mike Hampton

Tim Hudson

Julio Franco*

Brian Jordan

Raul Mondesi

Al Leiter

Jeff Conine

Carlos Delgado

Mike Lowell

Juan Encarnacion

Juan Pierre

Pedro Martinez*

Mike Piazza*

Carlos Beltran*

Mike Cameron*

Cliff Floyd*

Jon Lieber

Billy Wagner

Jim Thome

Livan Hernandez*

Esteban Loaiza

Carlos Baerga

Vinny Castilla

Nick Johnson

Jose Guillen

Greg Maddux*

Derrek Lee

Jeromy Burnitz

Eric Milton

D'Angelo Jimenez

Roger Clemens*

John Franco

Andy Pettitte

Jose Vizcaino

Damian Miller

Jeff Cirillo

Benito Santiago*

Jason Isringhausen*

Roger Cedeno

Jim Edmonds

Lary Walker*

Javier Vazquez

Tony Clark

Luis Gonzalez*

Shawn Green*

Byung-Hyun Kim

Scott Erickson

Erig Gagne

Derek Lowe

Jeff Weaver

Jeff Kent*

J.D. Drew

Woody Williams

Brian Giles

Armando Benitez

Ray Durham

J.T. Snow

Omar Vizquel

Moises Alou*

Barry Bonds*

Marquis Grissom

oohh now i see what you mean, they have to be with other teams now. well do CARLOS DELGADO fo sho, the guy had FOUR homeruns in a single game! DAMN! Also, if you want to get a few award nominations, take vicemans suggestion and do JOE CARTER. throwback uni's, a joe carter CAP, use scenario editor and have him hit a walk off homerun to win the WS against PHILLY! award nominations for sure.

oohh now i see what you mean, they have to be with other teams now. well do CARLOS DELGADO fo sho, the guy had FOUR homeruns in a single game! DAMN! Also, if you want to get a few award nominations, take vicemans suggestion and do JOE CARTER. throwback uni's, a joe carter CAP, use scenario editor and have him hit a walk off homerun to win the WS against PHILLY! award nominations for sure.

I have advice for all the members of this site. Never, ever, ever offer JOLTINJOECARTER any coffee. Ever. Too much caffeine causes him to become very, very, veeerrry hyperactive. :p

Just to start out, I'm only doing players that are currently playing in the majors... the ones that I have asterisked are the ones that have been highly regarded by myself to input into the video. The ones I have put in so far are A-Rod, Randy Johnson, Ken Griffey Jr., and Tino Martinez (see a pattern). I will be putting Clemens and Sosa and many others in, but for some of them, I do need uniforms to make the whole video seem more authentic. Also, for some reason my 1996-1999 Astros uniforms are working, so I may have to use an Astros throwback for Randy Johnson. I could also use the Mariners uniforms from the late 80's/early 90's (when Griffey was a rookie). I know that this is gonna be a great video, but I do need a little help on the end of the modders and the uniform programmers. Like I said before, I will be creating a lengthy uniform master list so as to help us with the uniforms we are missing... it will be long, however some of the uniforms aren't much different from other ones. Wish me luck and hopefully I can have this done soon! Thanks.

Rich Kuka

Archived