Thank you KccityStar

Yankee4Life

If there ever is a MVPMODS Hall of Fame, KC should be inducted!

Someone started one when Pirate first said he was going to retire, but was locked by one of the mods. Not sure why, I thought it was a good idea.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kccitystar U had been a great addition to the site. ALthough I feel sad U are leaving us, we all here will welcome U back in a second :D . All the best in the future. Just like the way U made great uniform here ,I hope U keep Up the good work in whatever U do ahead. Farewell my friend.

KC, thanks for all of the quality mod's. Your uni's are the gold standard.

2 bits of advice for college: 1. Always.... ALWAYS wear your raincoat! 2. Don't schedule too many classes in the morning.

Best wishes,

LP2

:)

Ever since the TP series, I've enjoyed your work. When I went to University I pretty much gave up on the modding, but still do it every now and then like I'm sure you will. Certainly not to the same extent, but I see the modding continuing. Anyways, good luck with college, and hopefully it's what you want to do.

I'm still very new to the site, but have downloaded many of kc's files and have had success with all of them. Thanks for all that you've done, becuase I know that I couldn't have done it. Best of luck in school and life.

KC, what can I say? You're a legend.

Thanks for your dedication to modding over the past few years.

Thanks for the time you spent assisting others.

Thanks for being a leader.

Best of luck to you in future years. Take care.

Thank you, Thank you Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Thank you, Thank you, :D

KC;

As one who has been to college myself, I wish you all the luck in the world!!!

Don't party too hardy, and remember to chase those women. (Your in college now. They are no longer "girls"! :wink: )

Thanks for all your mods and hard work. If you do as well in college as you did with these mods, You'll have nooooooo problem.

Cheers!!!

Scott "HarleyRider"

Archived