Thank you KccityStar

Yankee4Life

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KC, Thank You SO MUCH for all of the great work you've done with MVP.

And good luck in college, you will absolutely love it. Best time of your life. Don't forget the little people when you make it big, someone with your talents has nowhere to go but the top!

I may have used Umachine's uniforms, but, anyway it's sad to see you 'leave' but hey, you have to devote time for the important things in life.

Just remember, in College, don't change who you are. Too many people change themselves when they get the freedom they never had before. Good luck, and remember to pick professors that are lazy and give good grades. (I know it's obvious but it's still a great suggestion.)

Just remember, in College, don't change who you are. Too many people change themselves when they get the freedom they never had before.

Heck No!! Ever heard of the Iron Curtain over in Russia? Well there's a bigger one surrounding my parents house. When I get out, I'm breaking loose of who I used to be and who I really am!!

:lol: :lol:

Hey man remmy me yes i am sure u do... it all good have u here since and u did great job doing modding and etc.... i bet we re really miss u ... but of course we will still always chat with u when ur around.... good luck with college and dont get hard on when u see hot sexy girls in college lol!!! just kidding...

thanks for everything what u have done this site...

nhdeafguy 8O :twisted: :lol:

Archived