Thank you KccityStar

Yankee4Life

As some of you people know by now, Kccitystar has decided to hang up his modding talents. Kc's going to be going to college in the fall and this will be his last summer before that comes. That's one of the reasons why he decided to quit now.

Kc's total uniform pack (now up to version 1.04) is probably the most downloaded mod that we have on our website here. Fuzzone's studio and total classics are in a league of their own, and KC's work on the MLB uniforms has made everyone's game look just a little bit better.

Kc always helped someone with a question that they may have had is always a very likeable and approachable person. He will be missed.

What I am asking you to do in this thread is just to come in here and say "thanks KC" as a show of appreciation. That's the least we can do for someone who has done so much.

So, thank you very much Kccitystar. I respect your work and also the person behind it. Good luck in school in the fall. :p

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As some of you people know by now, Kccitystar has decided to hang up his modding talents. Kc's going to be going to college in the fall and this will be his last summer before that comes. That's one of the reasons why he decided to quit now.

Kc's total uniform pack (now up to version 1.04) is probably the most downloaded mod that we have on our website here. Fuzzone's studio and total classics are in a league of their own, and KC's work on the MLB uniforms has made everyone's game look just a little bit better.

Kc always helped someone with a question that they may have had is always a very likeable and approachable person. He will be missed.

What I am asking you to do in this thread is just to come in here and say "thanks KC" as a show of appreciation. That's the least we can do for someone who has done so much.

So, thank you very much Kccitystar. I respect your work and also the person behind it. Good luck in school in the fall.

Y4L, this is very well put. I would like to say good luck as well...

love ya kc, and the only advice i can really give to u for college is:

sometimes you think the problem will just go away, but trust me, she WILL expect you to pay child support so be careful. :!:

I'm living proof. :?

The grass in ONLY greener on a baseball field, remember that. :D

All I can say is don't feel bad about leaving, or about people who bug you constantly about your work. Life is more important than a website and I wish you luck out in the world! I hope we can still keep in touch somehow :D

I repeat: Your work since MVP BASEBALL 2003 (yeah, 2003!) is one of my inspirations. Hope you keep on touch and don't resist the tempation to make and upload some of your great pieces sometimes. And count I'll keep borrowing your batting gloves!...I know mine suck :twisted:

seeing as i'm still in my rookie year on this site i've only known your total uni pack for 2005 but after installing that mod i could tell that if the name "kccitystar" was associated with it, it would be worth the download. take care man and good luck in college.

(if you happen to be going to UMKC then take it from a former Roo: there's bitches everywhere and more often than not they're lookin for a party. good luck :mrgreen: )

i've used your mods since the triple play years... you've help many times and always no attitude etc... thank you for making these baseball games come to life and everything else that you did for this community. thanks you again and good luck in college. I hope to see your own baseball games oneday.. I know with your talent you can make it happen... :cry: :cry:

Archived