CLEAN Turner Field Thread

Dan

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

could someone else please do turner field! I am sorry, i tried to get the eagraphics tool and messed with this stuff a little but for one I do not currently KNOW how to do it nor do i have the patience. This guy has been talking about this stadium since march and still doesn't have it done. We could at least use someone elses till his gets done and if its as great as he says it is, we can go to that. I have given up on him.

could someone else please do turner field! I am sorry, i tried to get the eagraphics tool and messed with this stuff a little but for one I do not currently KNOW how to do it nor do i have the patience. This guy has been talking about this stadium since march and still doesn't have it done. We could at least use someone elses till his gets done and if its as great as he says it is, we can go to that. I have given up on him.

you really sound like an ingrate. these people take their own personal time to do this for the community. it's on their schedule when they release this; not yours.

bill, hardly. Whats wrong with asking someone else to do a turner mod? bbhd said his wont be ready till the end of june right? can't anyone else do it? i wish i had the time to learn. If I didn't know what i was doing though, I wouldn't continually put out posts claiming to be near completion and asking for money.

I seem to have ran into a minor glitch. Well, I guess it's a major glitch when all of the ads0 textures are pearly white. Anyway, I'll go through this step-by-step and maybe you will be able to help me. I resized my ads0 file a few times before finally I got the right size. Then I resized the -1, -2, & -3 files to be smaller until I got to the -4 file size. I imported them in order and everything ads0-type shows up pearly white in the game. Any help:?:

never mind I fixed it.

Forgive me for not giving any screens...:oops:...but I am working on the "little extras" and I don't want certain people to take my ideas... though any main parts will be shown when progress is made on them.

does anybody know if anything flashes when a braves guy hits a homer?

I don't recall. I know that occasionally fireworks shoot off in the coke zone, but it's usually after a game if they win. Other than that I can't really think of anything.

Archived