CLEAN Turner Field Thread

Dan

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hows about a search next time my titan friend?

Well when you search for "Turner" you get back pages on page of topics with only a couple the word Turner in it you lose hope.

I did happen to open the thread you posted before I made a new topic but it looked like nothing but insults so I gave up on it early in.

But thanks for having me look deeper into it.

It is real nice to see this project getting back on track. I was one of the doubters i admit. I also said that i would give you the benefit of the doubt which i have and said that i would apologize to you once it is ready for download which i will as well. But really man its nice to see this is coming along. A lot of us Braves fans have been waiting for the Ted for quite some time now. Keep it up man and good luck the rest of the way.

Go Braves

after_some_thought,_I_thi-k_that_I_will_just_give_you_my_scree-s,_which_will_save_me_time_u-less_you_wa-t_-tter_pics.

if_you_ca-_get_the_whole_score-oards_o-_-oth_sides_of_the_field_that_would_e_great._Tha-ks!

after_some_thought,_I_thi-k_that_I_will_just_give_you_my_scree-s,_which_will_save_me_time_u-less_you_wa-t_-tter_pics.

if_you_ca-_get_the_whole_score-oards_o-_-oth_sides_of_the_field_that_would_e_great._Tha-ks!

:? 8O

What in the world is wrong with your keyboard???

:?: :?: :?:

:?: :lol: :?:

Is that Budweiser sign upside down?

-ackwards,_my_frie-d.

I'm_goi-g_to_start_a_co-test_for_the_image_o-_the_score-oard,_i-_place-of_the_curre-t_-aves_logo._I_do-'t_care_if_it's_"come_to_play_or_"-raves_visio-"_or_whatever._it_-eeds_to_-e_a decent size, and in PNG format.

Archived