CLEAN Turner Field Thread

Dan

The old thread was getting really bad so I have asked for it to be locked. Here are the rules for this thread:

You cannot say or quote anything from the old thread.

Nice comments only. If you have something bad to say, do not say it.

I started a new thread to give you preview shots and recieve feedback. Thank you.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me make sure that I understand this. I can't say anything about the old thread... oops, sorry I just did. And, this thread was created in order for you to post your in-game shots and get feedback, but only nice feedback because you can't say anything bad. OK, got it.

isnt this a tad bit communist?

whoops... arrest me... i just spoke out against baseballheaddans government

You REALLY can't get a point, can you?

STOP.

It is just plain SAD that you had the AUDACITY to say that, especially what when on in the last thread and has since been FINISHED. DROPPED!

SAD!

Still needs some work, but it looks like it is starting to come together a bit.

Hey crowe, I love the Sportman's Park you did. You planning on doing any more?

No doubt it is starting to come together a little, he just needs to re-create some of the ads or get higher res ones

my comment was unncessary? check out mastasports comment bro.... def didnt see you lash out at him

Because he was just pointing out wat a dumb and unecessary comment you made, mastasports had done nothing wrong, unlike you. All O can see is you insulting everyone in your path with jokes that 10 year olds could come up with

lol even if my comment was unnecesarry, ur conveniently overlooking that he used FOUR insults when only 1 was needed

I'm sorry but he didn't insult you, if you are going to make comments like you made, and then expect nobody to say anything back, and then cry and whine and make insults and act all innocent, be my guest, you are only digging your own hole. You can continue with this attitude, but you will not like the results, that is my advice. I am done with you now

How am I biased? You made an immature stupid comment ... I mean 2 immature stupid comments and there has to be a million other excuses why people fire back at you. I'm biased, I'm blind yatta, yatta, yatta. I would stop digging your own burial while you can

2 pages of threads and 2 comments. the rest arguments. cut it. give the kid a break. let him do his thing. scandal's over, let him start fresh. wouldn't you expect the same courtesy? take the bickering and whining elsewhere. no more hijacking of this thread to try and outdo each other, it's over from here on down.

People come here for help, advice, conversation, and POLITE DEBATE. Sheesh why theese cheapshots and stupidass comments to throw people off and try to 'start something'. Argh forums fustrate me.

In other news, that redition of Turner looks great. Those screenies could use some retooling as said before but the ads look good.

Archived