Total Audio 2005 thread

Hory

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, I've tried Jeter for an "eet", doesnt sound too good, I will find a way, somehow...

maybe stretch the sound out a bit...

ok Hory. I'll keep looking for someone today as well. Appreciate your work on this. You take any donations? Nobody should spend this much time on stuff and not get a little something for it. Or would you like me to donate to MVPmods on your behalf?

well, convert back to .wav with sx.exe, 0574c can be heard of Kuiper's voice "Frank Menechino" clearly, not sure what the problem is.

0574a - Krukow's last

0574c - Kuiper's full

0574d - Kuiper's last

and the corresponding .hdrs needed, too.

hope that helps :roll:

Frank Menechino audio doesn't work it just says "Now at the plate, the designated hitter _________" and doesn't say anything for his name

hmm, odd, you sure you've installed the .dat files to the correct .big file?

that being data/audio/cd/spch_pbp/pnamedat.big ???

the fact the commentators are saying "Now at the plate, the designated hitter _________" means you've installed the .hdr files correctly at the very least.

ok Hory. I'll keep looking for someone today as well. Appreciate your work on this. You take any donations? Nobody should spend this much time on stuff and not get a little something for it. Or would you like me to donate to MVPmods on your behalf?

If you or anyone else really wants to donate, feel free to -

totalmvp05@gmail.com is my paypal address and email address for these projects, maybe I can scrape enough together to get me a new Cubs Road cap. :)

I'll still be working on the audios and portraits whether people donate or not of course.. I'm doing this for the love of the game etc..

hmm, odd, you sure you've installed the .dat files to the correct .big file?

that being data/audio/cd/spch_pbp/pnamedat.big ???

the fact the commentators are saying "Now at the plate, the designated hitter _________" means you've installed the .hdr files correctly at the very least.

Yes, I installed it exactly like it said in the readme file.. I used the normal one not the easy install one as it wasn't available at the time.. I'm going to get the easy install one and overwrite it and hopefully that will work

hey hory, if you need some help with audio creations, im here for ya.

i was able to create my full name for all the PBP and PA

just let me know.

but ill only take the requests directly from you, i dont want to overlap my efforts on an ID that youre already working on.

Total Audio 0.31 is now uploaded,

it includes an installer created by krawhitham,

I probably won't bother to upload a .big file version in the future since this installer works perfectly

The only changes from .30 is fixing Ron Mahay's incorrect PA .hdr file adding Kurt Suzuki and a test version of Robinson Cano, and Krukow audio for Bonds.

you what's really funny.. after installing this audio.. I was playing a game against the A's in the dynasty and when Dotel was coming out it said "In comes the closer, Jason Frasor" which I thought was quite odd but after the game it said "Octavio Dotel picks up the save". Also I had used Frasor in MR a few innings earlier and it didn't even say his name it just talked about that he was facing a righty.

• 2 weeks later...

im sorry for asking this, but i'm don't know anything about this program other than it fixes the audio for some players who aren't in the game. otherwise, can you guys briefly explain how to install it and if it is compatible with any roster?

Archived