2268 Jeff Francoeur

2299 Brad Hawpe

2342 Nook Logan

2419 Alexis Rios

2441 Grady Sizemore

2486 Kevin Youkilis

3174 Mark Teahen

:p

Uploaded an update, added several players including Jason Vargas, Shin-Soo Choo (last name only), Mike Pelfrey, Prince Fielder, correct pronunciation of Felix Pie and many more...

Does this mean that you want me to change any player ID's before I release UR 6.0?

Hey, I love the added player names. It always bugged me that the programmers couldn't make the game do some of this themselves (like stitching together a first name and a last name to make a new full name), so it's nice to have some of the new guys get proper names.

I have something that I think needs to be corrected though. Toronto pitcher Gustavo Chacin's last name is pronounced wrong. The game audio sounds like "Cha-keen", but I'm almost positive it's supposed to be "Cha-seen"

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

So, several hundred downloads of the latest version over the last few days and only two people have bothered to say thank you. Nice one.

anyway....

Great as usual, Thanks.

Challenge for you, buddy.

Marlins

2039 Matt Treanor

2667 Reggie Abercrombie

2866 Jeremy Hermida

3081 Eric Reed

3083 Chris Resop

3163 Jason Stokes

3252 Travis Bowyer

3287 Randy Messenger

7435 Dan Uggla

And

1585 Jorge Cantu

1705 Nick Green

1747 Matt Holliday

2225 Ryan Church

2268 Jeff Francoeur

2299 Brad Hawpe

2342 Nook Logan

2419 Alexis Rios

2441 Grady Sizemore

2486 Kevin Youkilis

3174 Mark Teahen

:p

ok, i've added cantu, green, holliday from mvp 2003

some of the others will be harder to create, but I will try

I've done Francoeur and Hermida so far :)

Hey, I love the added player names. It always bugged me that the programmers couldn't make the game do some of this themselves (like stitching together a first name and a last name to make a new full name), so it's nice to have some of the new guys get proper names.

I have something that I think needs to be corrected though. Toronto pitcher Gustavo Chacin's last name is pronounced wrong. The game audio sounds like "Cha-keen", but I'm almost positive it's supposed to be "Cha-seen"

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

unfortunately, that's how krukow/kuiper pronouced 'Chacin' in MVP 2003 (which is where I got that audio from)

I might be able to change it though

Just downloaded it Hory. I haven't gotten to try it out yet, but your one of the few that when I download something from them, I trust it before I ever use it. Keep up the good work.

Also, what names did you use to make Francouer?

Hory, once again, fantastic work here. I just love the audio and portrait updates.

So I read through the names in the read-me, and am I to understand those are all the names included in the update? If so, does that mean these are the only Royals players included?

1225 Joe Nelson acdp

1322 Mike Coolbaugh acdp

1518 Chip Ambres cdp

1530 Ryan Baerlocher acdp

1572 John Buck d

2703 Brian Bass acd

2749 Juan Cedeno acd

2959 Mitch Maier acd

3033 Leo Nunez acd

3138 Andy Sisco acd

6622 Luis Cota acd

6634 Jared Price cd

6650 Angel Sanchez acd

8117 Rick Bell acd

So if I'm interpreting this right, there aren't too many players, although it's way cool that you included our lesser known talented guys like Cota and Maier.

Mind if I ask for a few more Royals next time around? Like maybe our #1 prospect Alex Gordon, OF Billy Butler, OF Chris Lubanski, etc. etc.

Thanks again for all the hard work. I'll bet this audio stuff can be pretty grueling ...

Butler and Gordon I will definitely add, Lubanski is a tough one

Apart from the Cubs of course, I don't really add players based on team, but on the last name of the player so I meant no disrespect to KC

e.g I recently added all the Rodriguez's and Lee's I could find in the rosters no matter what level they were playing at.

But if you have any Royals you want added let me know, any players with last names already present in the game will definitely be added and others like Lubanski well I'll see what I can do....

Hory... I downloaded your work & let me say it is much appreciated. What you do makes the game a much better experience. I for one want to say "thank you" for all the effort you put into this mod. Also, I have not forgotten the personal favor you did for me. (you know what I am talking about) Thank you.

Hory, you're one of the nicest guys I know on this site. I appreciate your willingness to include crappy Royals players in your mods. On behalf of the 3 KC fans here, we thank you.

Lubanski is a tough one, but it'd be nice to have him in. Shane Costa would be nice, not sure if that's in the game or not. Mark Teahan would be good. Andres Blanco has a repeated last name. Billy Buckner. JP Howell. Seung-Jun Song and Joe Nelson are more repeated last names. Justin Huber.

Most of those would be pretty hard, but I couldn't find anymore KC players who really deserve audio, so these are my only requests. And if you can't include them, it's no big deal. I'll be happy to get what I can get.

Besides, I can always just announce them in my head when they come up to bat.

Thanks again for the sweet work.

Hory, you're one of the nicest guys I know on this site. I appreciate your willingness to include crappy Royals players in your mods. On behalf of the 3 KC fans here, we thank you.

Lubanski is a tough one, but it'd be nice to have him in. Shane Costa would be nice, not sure if that's in the game or not. Mark Teahan would be good. Andres Blanco has a repeated last name. Billy Buckner. JP Howell. Seung-Jun Song and Joe Nelson are more repeated last names. Justin Huber.

Most of those would be pretty hard, but I couldn't find anymore KC players who really deserve audio, so these are my only requests. And if you can't include them, it's no big deal. I'll be happy to get what I can get.

Besides, I can always just announce them in my head when they come up to bat.

Thanks again for the sweet work.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I could swear that I've heard Teahan's name spoken in the game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I could swear that I've heard Teahan's name spoken in the game.

You may be right, but I'm not sure. I've been so busy with rosters, photos, cyberfaces, and jerseys, that I haven't really played the game to look for mistakes and what not.

Hory should know, though. He's good at what he does.

That's the default PA name announcement for 3174 Mark Teahen, not Krukow/Kuiper one.

There's the description for a c d p.

a= Krukow Last Name announcement

c= Kuiper Full Name announcement

d= Kuiper Last Name announcement

p= PA Full Name Announcement

They still sound a little weird and off-putting to me some of them even have Kuiper and Krukow's voices mixed together so I haven't added them

Great Work Hory. Your Audio mod really adds a new level of realism. Have you had any luck with Chad Billingsly and Cole Hamels?

I have just created "Cole Hamels" and "Chad Billingsley" audio - they sound quite good considering what little I had to work with

They'll be in Total Audio 0.61

Archived