Total Audio 2005 thread

Hory

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Version .61 has been uploaded

includes audios for Jeremy Hermida, Matt Holliday, Chad Billingsley, Cole Hamels, Boone Logan, Jorge Cantu, Chris Resop, Grady Sizemore, Jeff Francoeur and more

Most of them are from 25-man rosters.

It's not easy to make them and took a lot of your efforts.

Thanks. really appreciate. :)

They still sound a little weird and off-putting to me some of them even have Kuiper and Krukow's voices mixed together so I haven't added them

Well...... Can you teach me to piece together this "Kuo" audio?:roll:

While convenient as soon as raises, leekopin's Chien-Ming Wang audio is good.

Thanks to an idiot posting lies arround here I have many ppl messaging me about installing a virus in the installer for Total Audio.

THERE IS NO ******* VIRUS IN THE MOD.

It's a false postive.

This seriously fucks me off, as if I would go to all this time and effort making this mod just to install a crappy virus on users system.

And no thanks to admin MarkB for not backing the modders and taking the side of the idiot who posted this 'virus' BS.

Because apparently spreading lies and inaccuracies about someone's mod is "a good thing, in my opinion...even it, in this case, it was a false alarm" according to MarkB.

Version .61 has been uploaded

includes audios for Jeremy Hermida, Matt Holliday, Chad Billingsley, Cole Hamels, Boone Logan, Jorge Cantu, Chris Resop, Grady Sizemore, Jeff Francoeur and more

Thanks Hory for the update. Jeff Francoeur sounds good in the update. I did notice that now the Braves' Joey Devine is called "San." You mind checking that? I heard the announcer say it twice just to be sure. Thanks.

From the Readme :)

NOTE-

There is a bug in MVP 2005 which has mismatched PA and PBP audio for players with audio/portrait id numbers 3001-3240. To avoid this issue extract pnamehdr.big from "cleaned pbp_hdr" to your MVP 2005 directory/data/audio/spch_pbp/

and overwrite the old file prior to installing Total Audio 0.6

This bug will only affect players 3001-3240 that do not have audio installed by this mod.

Hory I have a question. Isn't Ronnie Belliard supposed to be like that and not be called Ron in the game? Also where could I find audio for classic stadiums like Ebbets Field, Memorial Stadium, LA Colisium, and Braves Field?

Actually, that won't work for Devine as his id is 3269

so extract the attached pnamehdr.big to the

MVP Baseball2005/data/audio/spch_pbp folder and install Total Audio again and you won't hear that name for Devine anymore

I'll try and make a proper audio for him in the future.

Hory I have a question. Isn't Ronnie Belliard supposed to be like that and not be called Ron in the game? Also where could I find audio for classic stadiums like Ebbets Field, Memorial Stadium, LA Colisium, and Braves Field?

I haven't touched the Belliard audio so yea, that's how it is in the game,

Stadium audio is located in stdnmdat.big but it's a little more complicated to edit than player audio as I found when I made a 'Chase Field' audio for MVP 06

Audio for Memorial Stadium and braves field would be possible, but Ebbets Firld etc would be much harder to create

I also have a few suggestions to halp you out. If you have heard the annoucers for the White Sox when Tad Iguchi comes up they do call him Tad. Like in the game where Kazuo Matsui is called just Kaz. You could try that. Also for Kenji Johjima you could take the "enji" from Benji Gil and try that. One more though, is there any other way to make Kuip and Kruk say Yadier Molina's full name when he comes to bat?

I was just watching Baseball Tonight and heard them mispronounce Matt Diaz's name. (OF Atlanta Braves)

He pronounces it Dye-az, not Dee-az. Maybe combining Jermaine Dye and Diaz would do the trick?

Just thought I'd let you know, since it's kinda special and interesting that he pronounces it that way...

Archived