Total Audio 2005 thread

Hory

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the moment, Felix Pie (Pee-AY) is tearing up the minor leagues. Normally that fact is fairly insignificant, until you consider his age. At 20 years old, he's the hottest prospect in the Cubs' organization. Most definitely he's going to at least play triple A baseball in Iowa, and maybe even move on to Chi town during the 06 season.

I do not care, it bugs the **** out of me when I'm stomping the cubs and they say his name.

FIX IT FIX IT

Thanks for all of your hard work. I've been using this as of this Sept/Oct for the first time. I really appreciate this mod. I know it has to be hard work from my past audio modding experiences. I bet you made Francoer out of a Franco and Coors Field audio files. Great work either way.

So far I've fixed up...

Robinson Cano (with full krukow, kuiper audio)

Chien-Ming Wang (full name and last name audio)

Kevin YOOOukilis (shorter more seamless "youkilis", full first/last name audio)

Felix Pie (New Pee-ay audio, first and last name)

Sounds great bro :hail:

Any requests or cleanups?

Grady Sizemore - remove pause between size & more

Players without audio - Too hard

all the attempts I made at these were awful and never released, but you may have some other ideas on making them

Kenji Jojihima

Joel Zumaya

Carlos Quentin

Adam & Andy LaRoche

Ronny Paulino

Ben Zobrist

All players with an id up to 2100 have a pa announcement in mvp 2003 which I can add for 2005, if they don't already have one

and in mvp 2005 EA put 'hidden' pa audio for minor league players that weren't licenced to be in the game, ids (2667-3200~),

I guess it's easier to get the guy who does the pa announcing to record additional names since he probably doesn't cost as much as Kuiper & Krukow

As for LaRoche I have no idea why Krukow & Kuiper didn't record his name along with the other new anounnced player names they added in MVP 05, must've been a mistake I suppose.

Is there any audio for former (?) MLB player Jason Roach that you could try to put a "La" before it for LaRoche?

How about Roy Corcoran who used to play for the Expos? That would work for Tim Corcoran if Roy had an audio file.....

Ahh yes, there is audio for both of those guys, thanks for that,

I'll add Corcoran now, I'll try making LaRoche using Roach as a base later on if KC or someone else doesn't first

I have just created and submitted an Adam & Andy LaRoche audio mod.

I used Jason "La"Rue (0476) and Jason "Roach" (2423).

It sounds great. I didn't even know you guys were discussing Jason Roach. :whistle: About an hour ago I did a mvpedit search for the last name Roach and found him. Luckily this little known AA player for the Pirates had a pbp file for both Kuiper & Krukow.

Enjoy!

:popcorn:

Tx

Hory,

I plan on doing the rest of the Dodgers 2005 BA Top 10 Prospects. Those players audio that's not available in the lastest version of Total Audio. (I will continue this work once BA releases their 2006 list in December)

I've started working on Scott Elbert. I found the "EL" with Scott Elarton but i'm having a tough time finding a good sounding pronunciation for "Bert". I prefer to pull this from a last name so I can include Krukow's audio too. I can use the "Bert" from Albert Pujols and it sounds fine but that limits the audio to Kuiper only. Any suggestions?

Here is who I have created thus far:

Andy LaRoche- acd *

Blake DeWitt- acdp

Tony Abreu- acdp

Here is who i'm still working on:

Scott Elbert

Chin-Lung Hu

* Currently available in the Audio Downloads

Let me know when you plan of releasing your next version of Total Audio and I will have these additional Dodger prospects available if you want to include them.

Thanks,

Tx

Tx, I loved your LaRoche audio, and I look forward to your other Dodger prospects!

Thanks Kg.

I just started learning this craft last week. Now that i'm getting the hang of my Wav editor these files are sounding better.

Imo audio modding is one of the best mods, it adds so much realism to the game. This is a mod that I would love to help on as time permits. We have so many minor leaguers without audio. I could work on the NL West since I am most fimilar with that division.

BTW, love your idea of replacing the Heroes & Legends with the 2 Futures teams.

:cool:

I have a question..... How many portraits and audios will the game allow at one time? I assume (0001-9999)?

Tx

Archived