Total Audio 2005 thread

Hory

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Hory, this was alot for me to take in, seeing as how I know nect to little about .big files and other in-game files. So I gots one question for ya -- I'm using Ultimate Rosters 2.3; do I have to change any audio id's or am I good to go? Is there anything else that needs to be changed with my rosters?

You're good to go.

there's a couple of minor id changes from 2.3 - 2.52 but they are relatively insignificant.

An alert cloutier39 has noticed that the full name "Barry Bonds" is actually voiced by krukow rather than Kuiper, this will be fixed in the next version, for those who can't wait here's the correct file, just replace the 0092c.dat in the "pbp-dat" directory of the mod with this correct one and run the installer.

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~hory/mvp/0092c.dat

oh, ok I didn't realise it was pronounced 'wong', I created his name using parts of "Wayne" and "Jang" so I'll redo it using "Womack" and "Bong" to get 'wong'

avngres220 - Huh? there's two big files in the easy install... pnamehdr.big and pnamedat.big... the pa audio isnt included in the easy install version

pnamehdr goes in data/audio/spch_pbp

pnamedat in data/audio/cd/spch_pbp

Hory, i am trying to make an audio for a prospect "Yang". in your very first version you did a wrong version of wang with jang and wayne. I would like to use the jang audio to make yang however i can't find Jang in the rosters with mvp edit could you tell me his audio id or .dat file?

I tried doing yang with Yan and Harang but it sounds like crap. Got any advice for a first timer?

Hory:

Chad Santos is still called "Santana" in my dynasty. Does this have to do with my dynasty having been started with URP 2.2 and the fix only works in later versions of the URP? Just curious... :duh:

yes, unfortunately.

avngres220 - there is a small workaround though,

take a copy of 3114a.dat and 3114d.dat (Chad Santos) from the pbp-dat folder of Total Audio and rename them to 2437a.dat and 2437d.dat copy them over the original 2437 dats and install with total audio installer.

Now in your 2.2 dynasty they will say santos instead of santana, however any new dynasty or exhibition game they will call Ervin santana - Santos, but by reinstalling the unaltered Total Audio that will be fixed of course.

Hory I have question. There are 4 players that do not have any thing said. Norihiro Nakamura, Jason Repko, Robinson Cano, and Chin-Ming Wang. Could you add them? Also for the pa announcements of the players could have it say "Bengie Molina" instead of "Ben Molina" when Bengie is at the plate? Just hearing Bengie being called Ben is making me mad and letting me know how dumb ea is with having players names pronounced right. Thanks!

cano has full name audio and wang has last name audio - you must have done something wrong. I'll see if i can add the other two, as for bengie molina since there is no other 'bengie' in the game to extract audio from it's unlikely i'll make a new pa anouncement for him.

Hory thanks. But actually there is another bengie in the game. Benji Gil is the players name. Former Angels infielder I might add. You could use his name to make the new pa announcement for Bengie Molina. Also I forgot to add that Ervin Santana's name is not mentioned.

Archived