My Comprehensive Cyberface Tutorial.

jogar84

I am creating a comprehensive cyberface making tutorial, using

pictures, and having all sorts of tricks and tips on how to create

a cyberface for MVP05. The tutorial will be done in Microsoft Word with images to help you along the way.

Suggestions should be posted here.

I am calling it "CYBERFACES 4 IDIOTS"

with people who have been trying to create cyberfaces (including myself), there seems to be a lot of problems once they are imported....game crashing, invisible face, etc. It would be great to try and include a troubleshooting section.

thanks for putting this together.

with people who have been trying to create cyberfaces (including myself), there seems to be a lot of problems once they are imported....game crashing, invisible face, etc. It would be great to try and include a troubleshooting section.

thanks for putting this together.

great idea, but i can only give solutions to problems that i already have had myself. for example, ive never had the invisible face problem before. so any help from people who have had this problem and solved it would be great.

i think one of the source of cyberface problems is that BigGUI sometimes automatically decompresses files when you add something to the models.big. which causes the game to crash.

i never use biggui to install faces. it messes everything up. btw, give me a week at most to complete this, il try to do as much as possible each day.

Archived