TEAMS FOR TOTAL CLASSIC PHASE 3

pierre

Ultimately for Total Classics Phase 3, it probably came down to someone submitting a roster for the '99 Indians to the Total Classics team. If a '95 Indians roster had been submitted instead, that team would have been in Phase 3.

If someone would like to make a '95 Indians, I would be very appreciative.

i think you guys will be impressed with tc3. logos have been redone thanks to frank(yanks763) and alextony, jim, and stecropper -- well, let's just say they're perfectionists.

will be done soon. soon is all i can say.

and remember -- u still have october baseball and a whole off season to enjoy the game. but dont worry, u wont have to wait that long. i'd give it another few days,week and half max.

Sounds good, Fuzz.

I tested a bit of the new audio last night and one of the things I really like is that the proper team names are now announced in TC3. For example, if you were playing the '41 Yankees against the '87 Cardinals (two teams which replaced minor league teams in TC2), you will now hear the announcer say, "Today's game features the New York Yankees vs. the St. Louis Cardinals", rather than "Today's game features the Trenton Thunder vs. the Portland Sea Dogs."

Also, the in-game audio has changed, so that in this game, you'd hear the announcer say, "After 5 innings, the Cardinals lead by 2."

I'm sure that it's not perfect and there are some teams that might not be announced (e.g. Pittsburgh Crawfords, St. Louis Browns, etc.), but for the majority of the teams, you'll hear the proper names used.

You're right, we do tend to be perfectionists, but I think that people will be REALLY happy with the finished product. Hundreds of new portraits were added, a similar number of new audios were added, player attributes and lineups were tweaked, new faces were added, new overlays were created, etc., etc., etc..... It's hard to remember everything that has been added! :wtg:

Sounds good, Fuzz.

I tested a bit of the new audio last night and one of the things I really like is that the proper team names are now announced in TC3. For example, if you were playing the '41 Yankees against the '87 Cardinals (two teams which replaced minor league teams in TC2), you will now hear the announcer say, "Today's game features the New York Yankees vs. the St. Louis Cardinals", rather than "Today's game features the Trenton Thunder vs. the Portland Sea Dogs."

Also, the in-game audio has changed, so that in this game, you'd hear the announcer say, "After 5 innings, the Cardinals lead by 2."

I'm sure that it's not perfect and there are some teams that might not be announced (e.g. Pittsburgh Crawfords, St. Louis Browns, etc.), but for the majority of the teams, you'll hear the proper names used.

For teams we didn't have audio for I used the closest possible audio

St Louis Browns - STL cardinals, Pittsburgh crawfords - Pittsburgh Pirates, the exception was the Expos, unfortunately I was never able to get the "Montreal Expos" audio from 2004 working properly.

Wow you are to be commended-the new faces that have been done by baseballfan are great-will they be in this release. By the way guys I would wait until Christmas if I had to if it is good as I believe it will be. Oh no I put Christ back in Christmas-where is the ACLU?

Wow you are to be commended-the new faces that have been done by baseballfan are great-will they be in this release. By the way guys I would wait until Christmas if I had to if it is good as I believe it will be. Oh no I put Christ back in Christmas-where is the ACLU?

Yes, all of the faces that baseballfan has uploaded so far, plus Zach's Joe Dimaggio face have been included.

As I sit here and read the many, many posts from all walks of life that stop by here. I sit in "AWE",

Let me just say that although I'm somewhat new here (signed up a few months back then lost the website...now I'm back), I am really in So much disbelief that you guys (Moders and everyone else that is involved at making MVP more enjoyable) can get this all done.

I just downloaded the TC2 and played it last night for hours in total shock...with the help of Jim825 on setting me straight with my Gamepad, I am really impressed with the work that goes on. If only EA Sports could take a page from your book, they could actually back up their claim of "If it's in the game, it's in the game". Riiiiggghhhht, it's becouse of you guys here that it's in the game. Thanks to all involved in making MVP fun to play now.

Although Thank You's are nice as well as a pat on the back, it does not pay for the hard work that is put into this.

Is there somewhere on the site that will point me in the direction to contribute to the hard work you guys do?

Ahhh....See It, Donations tab on the top left.

Thanks guys and keep up the GREAT WORK!!

As I sit here and read the many, many posts from all walks of life that stop by here. I sit in "AWE",

Let me just say that although I'm somewhat new here (signed up a few months back then lost the website...now I'm back), I am really in So much disbelief that you guys (Moders and everyone else that is involved at making MVP more enjoyable) can get this all done.

I just downloaded the TC2 and played it last night for hours in total shock...with the help of Jim825 on setting me straight with my Gamepad, I am really impressed with the work that goes on. If only EA Sports could take a page from your book, they could actually back up their claim of "If it's in the game, it's in the game". Riiiiggghhhht, it's becouse of you guys here that it's in the game. Thanks to all involved in making MVP fun to play now.

Although Thank You's are nice as well as a pat on the back, it does not pay for the hard work that is put into this.

Is there somewhere on the site that will point me in the direction to contribute to the hard work you guys do?

Ahhh....See It, Donations tab on the top left.

Thanks guys and keep up the GREAT WORK!!

donations tab donate to this wonderful site. the readme file contains donations for me and or team classics that have worked on this mod. u tell me what impresses u most about the mod and ill forward it along with a kiss ;) to the modder.

glad u enjoy tc2. Tc3 is right around the corner.

Archived