Rogers Centre, the Third Attempt

rdsk

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be sending a PM to both goleafsgo_ik and joshua444, but I would just like to remind everyone that when posting in forums you should try to make your posts as clear as possible so that other community members can read and understand your message. Slang, abbreviations and other linguistic oddities should only be used when your audience knows the intended meanings. That's it.

I now realize that the Pizza Pizza signs at the Rogers Centre say "Hot & Fresh!" in the centre, instead of "Pizza Pizza" twice. Also missing the Pontiac/Chevy Home Run Contest banner. Other than that it is a really, really nice mod! Can't wait until the full version is out (not to mention jogar's cyberfaces!).

Great job!

rdsk great job once again!

Are you working on a night skydome update?

Night version should come out very shortly after or at the same time as the final release of day version if all it needs are the updated files copied over from daytime and maybe a couple of ad changes.

I guess I should've started out with the night version since most games are played at night, I realized that pretty late hehe.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions so far!!

cybernetic: how did you install the mod? it could be that your download is corrupt so you might wanna try downloading it again

it definitely is some kind of cyberface issue as when I tried to play in my dynasty it crashed but when I played exhibition there it was fine..

p.s. you seem to be missing the GM car display as well as the tiger gaming as far as I can tell so far

Hmm For some reason the picture I have of GM HR Challenge has the car on the left.

Does anyone know how to update the textures for the numbers used in scoreboard? Doesn't seem to be any number textures inside cram32.fsh. :hmph:

a couple suggestions rdsk for the version 1.0....

-the seats in the skydome are supposed to be a blueish tone, while you do not much of any seats in the EA version....

-also is there a way you can make the stadium a little less populated? because i cant remember the last time the Rogers Centre had a full audience.

-some of the textures for the interior of the stadium looks like where the consessions stands and other walking areas are supposed are just concrete... wondering if there is a way to make them look like there is somewhere to go?

ps. these are just suggestions, you dont need 2 nessaerily implement them.

The textures for the numbers are located inside the cram32.fsh file. The particular one you are looking for is called num1, I think.

Thanks, found it.

ALso,

I will be changing the seat colour to blue, right now they look sort of purple. (for 2D crowd) Thanks for pointing that out dan74.

It's possible to make the stadium less populated by removing the sections of the 2d crowd. I am not sure how good it will look though because all that will be seen then is just the flooring with no seats since the seats are drawn into the crowd texture. 500 level crowds are probably removable no prob and I will see how the lower levels look without crowds.

Does anyone have a decent shot of the HR challenge box? One I am working with is from the Opening Day and is kinda too small and blurry.

Archived