The MvpMods Challenge games

Yankee4Life

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<-------------- As you can see, I'm victim #2. Fuzzone and I played a direct IP game and he won it 4 - 3. It was close. I didn't get a hit until the fifth inning and I was hurt by the long ball. Fuzz hit four solo shots of of Johnson. The third one I hit one of his guys and both benches were warned. Hey, you got to do what you got to do. Tanyon Sturtze pitched

1 2/3 innings of shutout relief. Fuzz's pitching was the difference in this game. Look at this avatar. Bernard Gilkey. Oh well. At least it wasn't a Red Sox player.

Image Shack box score

Note to self: Here is the original avatar link to put back up on Wednesday.

http://img271.echo.cx/img271/8245/y4l4yk.jpg

Now, I found out two things today when I was talking to Fuzzone. First of all, if any of you don't know your IP, go to this website right here to find out what it is.

Also, if you are running a DATAFILE, you will run into problems if the other person does not have the same datafile as you did. BBF9 and I had a problem today connecting and that was the reason why.

No one look at my avatar. :oops:

Now, I found out two things today when I was talking to Fuzzone. First of all, if any of you don't know your IP, go to this website right here to find out what it is.

Also, if you are running a DATAFILE, you will run into problems if the other person does not have the same datafile as you did. BBF9 and I had a problem today connecting and that was the reason why.

No one look at my avatar. :oops:

Avatar's looking pretty good, Bernard Gilkey loves the camera. :lol: :lol:

Hey but when the Heat lose tonite, you gonna hop on the big blue bandwagon ? :wink:

Alot of my family is from Detroit so I was already cheerin for them, They are going back-to-back ! :!:

I gotta say Snash, that is pretty funny to see you say that with a Heat avatar. :lol:

How about like the member who wins the most games in like 1 week (or any time period) gets like The MVPMODS Player of The Week or somethin. And it gets displayed under their name when they post(like for Y4L it says site admin) for a whole week. This might motivate more people to play.

Ok Fastflink, I think this sounds like a nice idea. Hey, let's give it a shot. So far two games have been played this week and I'll edit the posts in here for this week.

Games of June 6 through 11

Player......................W.............L

Olyrunner.................1..............0 (Oly beat Y4L 8-0)

Cybernetic................1.............0 (Beat Spivey11 4-3)

Cartersyard..............1.............0 (Beat Thome25 4-3)

Basebalfanatik9.........1.............0 (BBF9 beat Snash 13 -0)

Fuzzone....................1.............0 (Fuzzone beat Y4L 4-3)

Snash13...................0..............1 (Snash lost to BBF9 13-0)

Thome25..................0..............1 (Lost to CY 4-3)

Spivey11.................0..............1 (Lost to Cybernetic 4-3)

Yankee4Life..............0..............2 (Lost to Fuzz and Oly)

Archived