The MvpMods Challenge games

Yankee4Life

Cybernetic and I are going to play a game later on tonight - just a heads up for yall.

Post the results here. Give the losing player the avatar you want him to have, and he can change the avatar by himself before he logs off. I got to admit, I'm pulling for cybernetic. I can't figure out your avatar at all. It looks like some fat kid having a fit because his mother ran out of cupcakes.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's nice Mazzocchi, but do you have anyone in mind? I'd like to, but I got to wait a few days.

hm... na not really, I just want to play someone, i've just been playing against my friends, and its getting boring

Ok Fastflink, I think this sounds like a nice idea. Hey, let's give it a shot. So far two games have been played this week and I'll edit the posts in here for this week.

Games of June 6 through 11

Player......................W.............L

Basebalfanatik9.........1.............0 (BBF9 beat Snash)

Fuzzone....................1.............0 (Fuzzone beat Y4L)

Snash13...................0..............1

Yankee4Life..............0..............1

You should add the score to. :lol::lol: :lol:

Cybernetic beat me in a CRAZY 13 inning affair. Looks like I'm getting an avatar change. Cybernetic said that he would post me one later on tonight. He was Toronto (away) and I was Texas (home).

lastplay8um.pngendgame4ju.png

Top: Hudson records last out of game. Right: Cybernetic (Jays) wins in 13 innings.

Archived