The MvpMods Challenge games

Yankee4Life

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an idea.. perhaps we should start a league where 30 people join and each of us get a team to use and we all have to use the same roster set and settings for all games and a schedule is posted for who plays who on which days

This will be great.. but imagine that u have TOR, and someone else wants that team too... what's going to happen then???

I'm Chicago Cubs.. :D

This will be great.. but imagine that u have TOR, and someone else wants that team too... what's going to happen then???

I'm Chicago Cubs.. :D

You have to claim a team before the season and only one person can use a team.. there will be strict rules as to what u can do with the rosters.

well this hasn't been set up yet.. so no one can claim a team.. it'll be on first come, first serve and all the better teams/more popular teams will go faster than the weaker teams.. I may set something up tomorrow and make a thread

You have to claim a team before the season and only one person can use a team.. there will be strict rules as to what u can do with the rosters.

Let's see how it works... it's a great IDEA bro!!!

The Roster I always use is from here... the Real Mania's Mvp Roster v.2.5

So I'm not going to have problems with that!!!

Y4L I lost to cartersyards right and as u can see thats his avatar he chose for me and my second lose I wasted this guys time but he chose a avatar for me and I was wondering if it was ok to stick on my sig just to get it over with for two days.If not thats cool.

I have an idea.. perhaps we should start a league where 30 people join and each of us get a team to use and we all have to use the same roster set and settings for all games and a schedule is posted for who plays who on which days

If this does go thru, I got first dibs on the Marlins.

Archived