Ahhhhh!

NYM

Because you have a knack of not only posting heaps of junk that aren't of any use to anyone, but doing it far too often.

good thing I went to the helpul y4L and he got it changed for me. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good thing I went to the helpul y4L and he got it changed for me. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You think that's funny?

Will you think it's funny when you get a permanent vacation from this site?

That attitude is totally unacceptable and the same goes for your recent posts as well. Smarten up!

billjames, no offense, but before you make another post in this thread, ask yourself, do you really want to go to bat for this kid?

The way in which the site is administered is the business of the administrative staff. As you can see NYM91 has been a member for sometime now. We have got to know of him quite well. Why don't you ask him about his recent suspension to find out what kind of character we are really dealing with.

We know NYM91 pretty well, actually. Other than the fact that he can type (although even that's a struggle for him at times), he has the traits of a 2 year old.

When you get to the stage he's at on this site, his meaningless posts become all the more annoying for everyone.

NYM's spamming ability is only second to me. :lol:

I'm going to tell you right now my friend, that is something not to be proud of. This is just a word of advice, if you want to continue spamming in here, you'll get warnings first and if it keeps up, it can lead to a permanent ouster from this site. That's something no one wants.

Bill

NYM

MarkB

Does it really matter to you that much to where it causes you to be rude to someone you do not know?

I think they know him alot more then you do. :wink:

I'm going to tell you right now my friend, that is something not to be proud of. This is just a word of advice, if you want to continue spamming in here, you'll get warnings first and if it keeps up, it can lead to a permanent ouster from this site. That's something no one wants.

I am not saying I spammed in this site.

Hahahaha, sorry to hijack the thread, but Y4L your avatar is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S. :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

A high post count does not define your reputation.

i can care less.....i just wanterd to know why.....i dont care...

also hijacking my own thread.........Y4L that is funny....looks like some1 is having trouble at thier own creation....lolol dont worry youll eventually win.

Archived