Ahhhhh!

NYM

Part of the reason he's mad at me... :cry: Oh, yeah, one more day till 10 am PCT tomorrow.

Why do you think I'm mad at you for giving me that avatar? It's part of the game. I was just explaining to you about the spamming in here.

Damn, the only thing in that game we played that I got mad at was the way I played.

I really don't see the point of post counts. They are intended to show who the elite members of the forum are, but you get people who just post nonsense to raise their counts (I'm not pointing fingers, I've seen it on other boards way more than here). After just a little time on this site you will know who the higher ups are just by their contributions to the website (both monetary and mods).

i know we had a vote a while back but they have to go..........there annoying. you should do another vote or something...they need to go!

... funny coming from someone who posts garbage at times to seemingly "bolster" his point count. But I won't point fingers. :p

Anywho if post counts are abolished, than I propose maybe a ranking system or custom tags for each user. Like instead of looking at the post counts, there would be a tag like how Kc as "Retired" and TribeTime has "JoBoo". They can be what you want and it would be the admins decision whether they deserve one or not. So a new member can see if someone has a special tag and see if they're a senior member or not.

i know we had a vote a while back but they have to go..........there annoying. you should do another vote or something...they need to go!

No, we are not going to have another vote on post counts. We did this earlier in the year (back in January) and that was that. People voiced their opinions at that time and that topic is now history.

Now, for the reason why this thread was started: where did you hear that the site is going down? And for everyone else here, that is untrue. I am just curious about where you get your information from, because it is wrong.

No, we are not going to have another vote on post counts. We did this earlier in the year (back in January) and that was that. People voiced their opinions at that time and that topic is now history.

Now, for the reason why this thread was started: where did you hear that the site is going down? And for everyone else here, that is untrue. I am just curious about where you get your information from, because it is wrong.

I just don't see why it has stayed open this long and not to mention getting 3 pages of replies. NYM, you have to use your damn head before posting. Your newbie-ness ran out months ago. It's time to just grow up.

If they keep making new accounts, they will be banned forever and it won't take long to figure out their alias with these kids, half the time they give it up themselves, also IP doesn't always work thanks to Paste IP tools

Archived