Minute Maid Park WIP ---- Officially

Pirate

Well I have gotten back into the modding thing. We are now settled in Phoenix and loving it. I have be actually playing the game on my new comp, so I haven't modded but a road trip to Houston is on the schedule soon so I need to get the stadium ready for the D-Backs to visit.

So behold the very early screens...

minute1.jpg

minute2.jpg

I have some free time comming up so I expect the stadium to be finished by the end of this week.

Here are some pics that may be of some assistance to you in making this mod (these pictures aren't mine, I just found them on an internet search):

pic from center to right field:

http://gilkeson.net/albums/Scotts-first-album/100_0330.jpg

pic of the playoff pennants below railroad in left-leftcenter:

http://www.travelswithchicken.com/Interest...aid%20Park).JPG

pic of right field:

http://www.furybaseball.com/burn%20Fury%20burn.JPG

If you could somehow get that coca-cola area in center field, that would be sweet. I don't know how difficult that would be, but if it is, don't worry about it because this mod will come out great regardless. - bjbourg1

Hey, Pirate... the Houston Juice Box looks great, and it's great to see you back in business. Any chance for a v2 on US Cellular- with an update to the Fundamentals area? It has ads now, and also looks more like an extension of the upper deck concourse (if possible). I may be able to get pics. Also, is it safe to assume that there's no way to correct the roof?

I just wish EA would've gotten this right initially, especially now that the Sox have been so good so far this season.

South Texas is still this bad! Maybe not consistently 95-100 or higher like in Arizona; but certainly 92-98 consistently (at least here in Corpus Christi).

Heh...New England rocks!

In the winter, temperatues reach sometimes to -15, but wind chills have been as cold as -40. We get 3 feet of snow sometimes, but the next day it might be 60 degrees and sunny. Once the spring comes, it warms up into to the 40s-70s, but it's usually real streaky. We might have a week of 70s in May followed by a week of 40s in June. Once summer comes, it gets hot.

Today, our temperature is 102 degrees, with a heat index of about 105.

And there is no rhyme or reason to the humidty. Sometimes we have Arizona like dryness, sometimes we are as humid as south Florida.

Back in the fall, temperatures go down into the 50s, 40s, and 30s as the colored leaves fill the forests.

There's never time to adapt into the rapid changes of weather, so everything feels extreme.

Plans for the Crawford boxes in left? Looks great... :)

Oh, they just retired Jimmy Wynn's number 24.

They have a different HEB sign in right now.

Yeah I plan on putting the Crawford boxes in and I need pics to update the Heb sign... the latest picture had the sign I have in.

Hey, Pirate... the Houston Juice Box looks great, and it's great to see you back in business. Any chance for a v2 on US Cellular- with an update to the Fundamentals area? It has ads now, and also looks more like an extension of the upper deck concourse (if possible). I may be able to get pics. Also, is it safe to assume that there's no way to correct the roof?

I just wish EA would've gotten this right initially, especially now that the Sox have been so good so far this season.

Not to be a jerk, but I think all stadiums should get their first update before v2's start coming out. We still need Comerica's redesign, The Coliseum, the Metrodome, and a couple more.

Patience, grasshopper. :)

A humongous Thank You goes out to Big Bully for sending me a lot of pics to use...

The night version is just about completed and the day version should be done in a few days here is a sneak peak at the night version...

minutemaid1.jpg

minutemaid2.jpg

OK the stadium is finished except for a few finishing touches... It should be released tonight or tomorrow... I have to go to work, and there is a Police Chase on the TV going on down the road from my house so i have to watch... :lol:

Archived