Citizens Bank Park Day WIP

philliesguy

previewCBP1.jpg

previewCBP2.jpg

I've just started with this.

I used the Citizens Bank Park (DAY) mod created by "Pirate' as the base for this mod. I'll list all the coming changes later as I'm still working on this. I'm not real comfortable with changing the wall positioning yet so it will be a little while still.

I don't understand this asking permission stuff. As long as you credit the person who cares? I'm guessing nobody asked EA if they could edit the original program.

Cause people/modders put their time into making their mods and I for 1 wouldnt like anyone useing anything I modded without asking me for permission as well.

I don't understand this asking permission stuff. As long as you credit the person who cares? I'm guessing nobody asked EA if they could edit the original program.

yeah but EA was paid to do it - the modders here take time out of their lives to do it for free. "for love of the game" if you will...therefore, the three seconds it takes to type out and ask for permission isn't an inconvience at all.

If it comes down to actually using anything created by Pirate I will ask permission before releasing the park. So far I have redone the Southwest ad he did completely, using bolder lettering and changing the colors/ adding the divider lines. Redid the Legg Mason ad, new Bud Light ads, redid the Majestic logo on scoreboard (accurate to photo), stretched the RF scoreboard area closer to CF (accurate to photo) added the new Citizens Bank * logo part in LF under scoreboard, changed the warning track and infield dirt color closer to photo, positioned the wall distance markers accurately, added the LukOil logo ad in CF, added another New Era logo & new Phillies logo in the dugout closer to photo as well as reversed the image to appear correctly when Phillies dugout is in view. I'm currently working on an accurate Liberty Bell (from photo), changing the color of the Citizens Bank Park sign under LF scoreboard (unlit during day games) and adding the W.B. Mason ad to the CF fence and after those are done I hope to change the CF fence/ bullpens, change the small fence between the crowd and the field to a gate style like real life, change the Dodge upper deck ad (there is a new one with a car now) and anything else I can figure out how to change.

Just in case anyone cares, philliesguy is more than welcome to use my stadium as a base in order to make realistic and quality improvements. For that matter as long as anyone makes realistic and quality improvements to one of my edited stadiums go ahead and release it.

Archived