Joe DiMaggio Cyberface w. pics

baseballfans

Appreciate your interest in this mod Yankees4life BUT

black and white won't work. Unless U know somenoe who can paint color onto the black and white photo, than I can try doing better one.

BTW U have some old Yankees.com photo I maybe able to use for other Yankees let me know what players U have in mind that U may want me to mod.

Appreciate your interest in this mod Yankees4life BUT

black and white won't work. Unless U know somenoe who can paint color onto the black and white photo, than I can try doing better one.

Black and white can definitely work. If you use the "Color as Target" tool in the Retouch tool of Paint Shop Pro, you can get it to be whatever skin tone you like.

I think you should use a regular face texture from a player in the game instead of using any pics. They are discolored and it wont have that flesh quality.

I am not sure what U trying to tell me? Can U use an example with picture to show your ideas? Yep there is no texture in these old photo, which is I think of stop making these HOF unless someone can post some good picture to use.

Try to find a player in the game with Dimaggio's features, or use a guy that his eyebrows. Lets say Paul Konerko- use his fsh picture for your Dimaggio model and then just use Oedit to model Dimaggio using that black and white photo as a guide.

You can try using that colorized photo, but chances are it wont look too good in the game.

jogar84 that is beyond my skill that is like drawing a JoeD face using 3 to 4 different person similar features and cut and paste it to a new image.

I am no artist hehe and I have no skill in oedit all my face is hit and miss with the default ord orl file.

Its very easy. Go download the Marco Scutaro cyberface I made.

First make your bmp 256 x 512

then open up Scutaro's fsh file and click on edit and add your bmp. then save.

Of course it depends on the pic ur using but the texture will be 2x.

His eye brows look a little too thin and rounded. It's so miniscule that it doesn't even matter.

One thing that concerns me is that the right side of face ("his" right) looks like it is a lighter pigment. It could be the lighting, but it appears to be split precisely down the centre of his face.

Overall, it's a really good face.

Archived