[drum roll] Now Announcing... A Sig Contest!

Dan

Sig Contest: Good idea or bad?  

14 members have voted

1. 1.

• Good
    • Bad

[marq=left]Sig Contest...........Brainstormers needed............Feed the poor[/marq]

Y4L brought up the idea of a sig contest (it was TribeTime's idea) at their meeting thing last night, and Trues thought it was a great idea. Five said that he'd try to come up with some ideas, but in the meantime, we can too. Yay! :lol: So... let's come up with ideas!

I think that more people would want to get involved if there was some reward or prize for the winner, such as cash, Admin for the week ( :lmao: ), or even just the little "Sig Contest Winner" icon below your name. Oh yes, and bragging rights!

I like the general idea but, it might not be an even playing field considering not everyone has the same photo editing software. Other than that, I still like the idea. I'm not really sure if the software would actually make a difference since I just go from Trial to Trial on all my photo editing stuff. :lmao:

I think for the first contest it will be a themed project.

It will be to make the Total Classics sig that fuzz wants. Fuzz will be the judge.

Prize has yet to be determined, I am think a custom title. Maybe something more, just don't know.

I think for the first contest it will be a themed project.

It will be to make the Total Classics sig that fuzz wants. Fuzz will be the judge.

Prize has yet to be determined, I am think a custom title. Maybe something more, just don't know.

I like that idea a lot! Anything for the Total Classics!

[marq=left]Sig Contest...........Brainstormers needed............Feed the poor[/marq]

Y4L brought up the idea of a sig contest (it was TribeTime's idea) at their meeting thing last night, and Trues thought it was a great idea. Five said that he'd try to come up with some ideas, but in the meantime, we can too. Yay! :lol: So... let's come up with ideas!

I think that more people would want to get involved if there was some reward or prize for the winner, such as cash, Admin for the week ( :lmao: ), or even just the little "Sig Contest Winner" icon below your name. Oh yes, and bragging rights!

Kerry and I first thought of this "signature contest" since we were discussing this over at the signature thread. More credit to Kerry since he asked Trues to make this "Graphic" Forum. :lol:

Anyways, I think its a good idea.

Archived