Any news on Total classic 4 ?

snaz16

When is the projected release date?...Thanks.

When they feel like it is ready to be released, it will. And since TC3 was just released on September 7th, why don't you concentrate on that for a bit until they work out what they need to do. Remember, have patience, and there is no time table for this mod.

Was there a need for 4? I thought the only reason there were 3 waves before was the roster replacements. Now all the spots are filled, correct?

Check the TC forum and you will see why. TC 4 is an extension of TC3. As good as version 3 is, imagine how good the next one is going to be. Also, in version 4 some roster fixes will take place and some other repairs too. So yes, there is a need.

When they feel like it is ready to be released, it will. And since TC3 was just released on September 7th, why don't you concentrate on that for a bit until they work out what they need to do. Remember, have patience, and there is no time table for this mod.

I have not downloaded TC3 based on this thread 2 weeks ago with stecropper,and others:

Redbird,

Send me a cd-r or rw, cd protective case, self addressed stamped envelope that can contain the case and I will be more than happy to burn TC3 onto it and send it back to you. I would probably wait until end of October when TC4 arrives but I will do this again for you then as well if you would like. PM me and I will provide you my mailing address.

Take Care,

Don

At that point,the end of October was when Don thought it would be out,hence my post today. If TC4 is imminent, I'd prefer it. If not,then TC3 will be fine.

Fantastic site by the way!

i actually think the guys might be waiting on me do finish up some uni replacements on the big files, but ive been really busy lately and ive developed a panic attack disorder and everytime i install a few uniforms i feel guilty and get back to real work.

i believe tc4 will be done before the world series is over.

i've actually tried to sneak in luis rivas on the roster numerous times. i put him on the 27 yankees, all of the classic twins teams, tried to sneak him in on the 69 braves

but the guys who are involved with rosters keep figuring me out

Derek Jeter / Luis Rivas - 2006 New York YAnkees 1-2 punch.

We are still making progress on TC4, however, we don't have an ETA just yet. There are some new faces that we want to add, but as Fuzz said, we're just waiting for him to finish up with his uniform additions. We're waiting because the uniforms and the facepacks both get installed in the models.big file, so the faces can't be installed until Fuzz finishes adding the uniforms.

There are some more portraits that need to be added and some roster tweaks (mainly pitcher info) that we're waiting on. I got a promotion at work recently and I was in Taiwan on business last week, so I haven't had as much time to work on TC4.

Be assured, however, that we WILL get TC4 out as soon as we can.

i believe tc4 will be done before the world series is over.

With the way the White Sox are playing, are you implying that we have to get everything done before tonight???? 8O

I'd better tell my boss that I need the afternoon off....... :D

Hmmm, that sounds confusing. What am I missing here. Currently, I have 2 separate installs for MVP and TC3. I use the same Save folder for both though in the My Documents folder.

Everything works great this way except for one thing. Ever since I did the TC3 install and then re-installed MVP, I have not been able to install the Total Portraits mods. They go to the DOS window but cutoff and end after running the first line. Before the two installs of TC3 and MVP, the Total Portraits installed great, but I forgot to save that file when I re-installed. Any ideas why this is?

Hey guys, anyway to make the default install directory for TC4 this:

C:Program FilesEA SPORTSTotal Classics 2005

It would make the whole install process alot easier by installing over TC3. Thanks

The installation program asks you to select the folder where MVP2005 is installed. You can simply specify the path you want (in your case Total Classics 2005) and it will install to that folder. Some people (like me), may ONLY play Total Classics and only have a single installation. That's why the installation program lets you select whatever intallation path you want.

• 2 weeks later...

We've got a goal of having all of the changes completed by the end of the weekend so that Fuzz can then combine everything together and we can start testing. Note that I said that this is a goal, so it's not set in stone, but we are all working as hard as we can to meet it.

i changed a couple of uniforms -- spiced it up a little bit for direct ip.

also added lui...um yeah thats all i did. changed a couple of uniforms.

::whistling::

Fuzz, I never told you this because I kept on forgetting to. I saw Luis Rivas play when he was at AAA Rochester this year. He was signing autographs one day by the first base line and my wife went over to get in line to get his autograph. She asked me if I wanted to come but I shook my head and told her I wasn't about to get an autograph of anyone that knocks me around when I play online. I don't think she understood what I meant. :p

Archived