Boricuapapi1885's Cubs FacePack Released!!!

boricuapapi1885

As a Cub's fan, thank you for attempting this. I think it still looks a little off, but better than EA's. His face needs to be a little chubbier, and the eyebrows, thicker, and darker, almost black. I love it that you're doing this, Z is one of my favorites on the team right now. I know you and Jogar love the Mets, and did some awsome facepacts for them, maybe you should give the entire Cubs a makeover. Sorry, slipped a little off track here, got a little excited to see a new Cub face, good work so far on Z so far, keep it up, and you'll get it man.

As a Cub's fan, thank you for attempting this. I think it still looks a little off, but better than EA's. His face needs to be a little chubbier, and the eyebrows, thicker, and darker, almost black. I love it that you're doing this, Z is one of my favorites on the team right now. I know you and Jogar love the Mets, and did some awsome facepacts for them, maybe you should give the entire Cubs a makeover. Sorry, slipped a little off track here, got a little excited to see a new Cub face, good work so far on Z so far, keep it up, and you'll get it man.

I was thinkin about doin a face pack for the cubs. Who knows. Ill see what i can stir up. lol. Thanks for your comments.

• 4 months later...

Hi! I have a question... you can please make the face of catcher of chicago cubs the great Henry Blanco??, I think that he is one of the best defensive catcher of the mayor leagues, for that reason to have its own cyberface and not that generic face. You can do it? please thanks!

Archived