Random Thoughts On A Sunday Morning Updated To 11-19

Yankee4Life

... School Sucks, projects in all 4 of my subjects worth 15% of my mark in each, due before christmas

... Studying my *** off for my SAT's next saturday while trying to cope with heaps of school work

... Gotta wait untill April 9th to go to another Blue Jay game (for some reason this goes through my mind everyday and it probably wont stop)

... Saw The Departed last Friday, it was very good. 18A and they never even asked for ID, good thing ;)

... Yankees are the best team to watch in Octobber no matter who is playing for them. Its a shame they're out.

I like reading other people's thoughts...it's like I can read your minds, only different.

...I guess I'm not really open for freelancing right now - only select jobs. It's actually pretty nice to not have anything right now - I can get to work on learning this PHP crap.

...I visited the Yankees' homepage for the first time (other than to get siggy pics) since around the all-star break a few days ago. I was like..."whoa, they made the playoffs!" Then I found out they lost and went to bed and slept like a baby. Guess I've lost interest...

...Haven't had a girlfriend since the beginning of June. =( I miss it. (No, I didn't mean 'her'.)

...7th isn't as bad as the kids a grade up said it would be. They were all like 'the teachers are all mean' and 'ugh we get homework every night'. Their backpacks would always be stuffed with books...apparently that was for studying - something I don't usually need to do. Thank God.

...Haha, TO wrote a book. 'TO Learns to Share' [naughty word]

-dan

...i dislike my school... we have school tomorrow even though it's columbus day (most of the schools in my area have school... but most of my friends live in delaware and don't have school)

...i'm happy i'll be missing school for and academic competition meet/match/whatever it's called (never been to one before)

...i hope the eagles beat the crap out of dallas... i hate the cowboys and TO

...homecoming dance was last night... i had fun :wink: :cool:

...my schools football team lost their homecomming game 43-0... ouch

...our school hockey team starts their season tonight as 2 time defending state champs (delaware... although we're from pennsylvania)... i desperately need a ride

-drbeep

...I guess I'm not really open for freelancing right now - only select jobs. It's actually pretty nice to not have anything right now - I can get to work on learning this PHP crap.

...Haven't had a girlfriend since the beginning of June. =( I miss it. (No, I didn't mean 'her'.)

...7th isn't as bad as the kids a grade up said it would be. They were all like 'the teachers are all mean' and 'ugh we get homework every night'. Their backpacks would always be stuffed with books...apparently that was for studying - something I don't usually need to do. Thank God.

...Haha, TO wrote a book. 'TO Learns to Share' [naughty word]

-dan

7th grade was awesome, that was the year that I realized that I was smarter then all the other kids, so I just stopped going to school. I was absent about 36 times that year, and still having the 2nd highest average in my grade.

We all miss having girlfriends.

I plan to buy that T.O. book.

Go for it with PHP, I learned that last year, it's like Javascript + HTML. Such a young ambitious fella, I remember being that, it was fun.

Last random thought...BAMA, that WAS NOT A ROUGHING THE PASSER!!!

We suck today. **** the Jets, I'm gonna concentrate on my Mets.

To be quite frank, **** Columbus and his "journey".

"Columbus' actions launched an era of modern colonialism, rape, pillage, genocide, cultural destruction, slavery, economic & environmental devastation."

http://prestwidge.com/river/columbus.html

If it weren't for Columbus then we would still think the world was flat, and a trip from NY to Japan would take a lot longer. :lol:

Indeed. But, by the way, if it weren't for Hitler, Volkswagen wouldn't exist, modern medicine would be much different and the German landscape would be much different, as he built several much-need pieces of architecture, such as dams and railroads.

Just because a man does some good doesn't mean we should forget (or, in some cases, totally ignore) the bad things he did.

And no, I'm not comparing Hitler to Christopher Columbus.

And no, I'm not comparing Hitler to Christopher Columbus.

I know you didn't and I never thought you did. But some of these winners in here might think so. You know, the same ones who call us Nazis.

Now I'll go even further: Hitler built up a depression era Germany. Gave them jobs and pride in the country. Then his thoughts of world domination and his hatred for other races and religions were his downfall. My source for this?? History books. Read them.

Updated to 10-15

...Well, I've been getting more sleep at night now that the Yankees are not playing baseball anymore. Isn't that nice?? :gack: :cry:

...I don't care how much people wanted the underdog Tigers to win, I still didn't like it.

...I didn't need some politician named Foley to remind me how much I dislike and distrust politics, all it did was confirm it for me once again.

...Hard to believe some areas of New York State got blasted with snow this past week. Like Buffalo for instance. Glad I don't live in that area. To borrow a phrase, Buffalo has two seasons: August and winter.

...Hey, Terrell Owens got into another arguement with a coach a few days ago. Who didn't see that coming?

...Everyone I talk to about the bargaining agreement expiring soon does not seem to be worried about it. But I sure am. I don't think this is going to be as cut and dry as people are hoping for.

...I hate people that use their car horn as doorbells.

...Hi-Def TV's and me are a marriage made in heaven. I just don't have one yet. :spin:

...I'd like to win the lottery just once and then I promise never to play it again.

...Finally saw Gridiron Gang last night. Not a bad movie at all.