Obie Trice Shot

Guest JWClubbie

All I got to say is this...2Pac gets capped, he's dead, big news story...Biggie gets capped, big news story...Dimebag Darrell (Pantera/Damageplan) gets capped DURING a concert, and they talked about it for a day if that...If Obie would have died, I'm sure it would have been all over the news...

Why? Because Rap is the most popular form of music today, even though I don't know why it is. Just like Pop, they don't make their own music. It's all electronically produced and it takes no talent.

I could string a couple rhymes together (good bit of vulgar words), call myself a thug, get a phat beat and I'll be in the Top 40 and all over TRL.

That's why I'm glad that the music I listen to, you actually need talent for.

The End.

I hate rap. It's the worst type of music ever. All they do is talk about sex, guns, killing, and being the biggest ***** they can be. You have to see the kids goin to my school. I go to a Catholic school and a kid got expelled because he was puttin a knife to someones through trying to steal the kids G-unit clothes. Rappers are bad influence. They were all young, poor, growin up in the ghetto. They had it so tough. Now they have to take revenge on everyone. Shoot this person, prove your the best, and the next day you end up lyin on the ground dead.

I'm not saying all rappers are bad, and I'm not being racist.

I'm just saying put all these rappers in jail where they belong.

Rap---more like C-RAP

I could string a couple rhymes together (good bit of vulgar words), call myself a thug, get a phat beat and I'll be in the Top 40 and all over TRL.

That's why I'm glad that the music I listen to, you actually need talent for.

The End.

Great Point! Thats why rappers dont last long. They dont make music. Computers make music for them and they just talk words. 50 cent was probably just talking with music in the backround and he got discovered. I play the drums and I've been practicing for 5 years. Ive become great at the drums, and I got 3 bands at me. (prob not gona join though).

I can make a rap up right now.

[freestlye]

i can kill whoever i want

im the top of the top

lets get all the girls get them pregnant

leave em out to dry

Hurray I'm a great rapper!

Now I can talk about how my life was terrible and how I had to take down 40 gangstas just to save my family, and how people were always out to get me.

Most rap promotes violence

Nuff Ced.

I'm surprised, angered and disappointed at the amount of ignorance in this thread. However, I'm not going to contribute to it because not only do I feel so strongly that it will probably end up with someone catching feelings, it simply isn't needed and when you argue with fools, people who just see the figures can't tell who is who.

Last post from me in this thread.

(Spot the reference to a Jay Z lyric in this post.)

NYM91,

Your just being patethic. Stop making points like a 8 year old would. It takes more than just some rimes and a computer beat to make good rap songs. Have you even listed to one of 2Pac's lyrics?

I figure you like rock, I'm NOT going to say all it takes is banging on a trum or play something on a gitar while your screaming out some words. I know it takes more than that.

Most rap promotes violence?

Most media promotes violence. Movies, computer games, ALL GENES OF MUSIC, war and so on. So stop blaming rap only.

Great Point! Thats why rappers dont last long. They dont make music. Computers make music for them and they just talk words. 50 cent was probably just talking with music in the backround and he got discovered. I play the drums and I've been practicing for 5 years. Ive become great at the drums, and I got 3 bands at me. (prob not gona join though).

I can make a rap up right now.

[freestlye]

i can kill whoever i want

im the top of the top

lets get all the girls get them pregnant

leave em out to dry

Hurray I'm a great rapper!

Now I can talk about how my life was terrible and how I had to take down 40 gangstas just to save my family, and how people were always out to get me.

Most rap promotes violence

Nuff Ced.

Honestly, lyrics don't take much skill, but there is alot more put into production of those 'computer' sounds than everyone thinks. That requires skill, and not all is the same, just listen to different tracks by different producers. Rap is not all violence and other music is just as violent.

Archived