Anyone here got myspace?

fuzzone

Can someone post reasons why you would want a myspace page?

meeting up with friends, chicks, keep in touch with high school friends.

that's the reason why im actually into it, this girl i know was telling me how the myspace has this high school search thing which is better than most sites dedicated to finding old high school classmates.

and it also uses college, i found a bunch of people from my high school which is pretty cool.

meeting up with friends, chicks, keep in touch with high school friends.

that's the reason why im actually into it, this girl i know was telling me how the myspace has this high school search thing which is better than most sites dedicated to finding old high school classmates.

and it also uses college, i found a bunch of people from my high school which is pretty cool.

Myspace found 0 people from my high school

3076 with classmates.com

1962. And back then there were 7 people in his HS graduating class. Kraw, they're all dead now. Give up.

and that sick psycho probably killed them all.

im the only one left on hitham's hit list.

well you'll never get me alive you [NaUgHtY W0RD] psycho.

i'd like to take this time to say, i didn't actually curse -- i actually took the time to write out [/naughty word/] so that krawhitham could use his imagination.

---

el fuzziachi strikes again

Fuzz...With all that mad skill you have with the page making and everything, you shouldn't have a problem making your own layout...But...If you want something easier...Google it! lol! Seriously though man...You've inspired me to do something...You know...Tell the secret...But I just don't think everyone else is ready for it!

Fuzz...With all that mad skill you have with the page making and everything, you shouldn't have a problem making your own layout...But...If you want something easier...Google it! lol! Seriously though man...You've inspired me to do something...You know...Tell the secret...But I just don't think everyone else is ready for it!

what secret? this isn't the royal rumble buddy. your not the number 1 contender yet.

back to myspace topic. damn u owen! damn u!!

Archived