I beat the FuzZ

NYM

Dude...Who cares...I beat Fuzz and did I make a post about it? No, because you know why? Nobody effing cares! Just like if your stats are good enough for friggen All-Stars...Like I said before, and will continue to say, you just like seeing your name on the front page...Now go to bed so you can wake up and eat some Marshmallow Maties in the morning...

Dude...Who cares...I beat Fuzz and did I make a post about it? No, because you know why? Nobody effing cares! Just like if your stats are good enough for friggen All-Stars...Like I said before, and will continue to say, you just like seeing your name on the front page...Now go to bed so you can wake up and eat some Marshmallow Maties in the morning...

actully Fuzz posts and brags about his record, and by looking at Fuzzes record it is pretty impressive that sombody beat him..... I dont see what the big deal is about this post..... your breaking the TOS "with your cursing, and personal attacking" while NYM has done nothing wrong....... And if the mods want to lock it, or get rid of this post, thats there business, not yours....

i dont know why u guys are fighting.

me and nym91 played twice: first time he disconnected and here's the screenshots.

nym1.jpg

nym2.jpg

and then he came back,and he won 4-3. But im going to admit i wasnt all there the whole time but a win is a win and nym91 def. doesn't suck.

the only rule i did agree to was: no more than 2 balls per at bat.

so my record is what now --

975-5

i've lost to carter once, gokusjj once, y4l once, franchise player once, and now nym91.

beat me once is cool, beat me more than once -- beat me twice, i don't think i've ever seen it happen folks ;)

goodgame nym91.

oh and i can only remember creating a thread to warn people who's a bad sport and who u shouldn't play.

i dont remember making a million threads about everyone i beat, this comment is for whoever said I make a bunch of threads about everyone i beat.

That was uncalled for. NYM91 does get out of line sometimes but I see nothin wrong with this thread at all.

Well I guess I was a little harsh on the little NYM91...It's just aggitating to see his name on the main screen constantly whenever I visit the site and then seeing all of the little ! marks just drove me crazy I guess...However, as far as personal attacking and cussing goes, since when were effing and frigging cus words? And I didn't call NYM91 a name at all, so there was no personal attacking...

And I was going to reply with a sorry to NYM91 until he told me to STFU and called me a 40 year old man...As far as disrupting the site, I am sorry for that...So lock it, delete it, do whatever NYM91 pleases you guys to do...

I got some sense talked into me by a higher god who shall go un-nameless

Etched on the capillaries in your black little heart, Fuzz. That's where.

--Eric

um for that statement to make sense, should'nt i have said something in the form of a question that starts with "Where?"

astroeric -- and hory can vouch this for me -- you my friend are a few days away from being dead to me.

DEAD TO ME!!

Archived