Jpup's TM Plus 2.5 Available Now

jpup

hey guys, i am trying to get all the rosters up to the current date for the majors. i'm putting guys on the DL in AAA or AA and either putting players out for the season in the free agent pool or putting a filler player in the free agent pool. I'll have to get an OK from Geforce to make them public, but I expect to have these done ASAP. The new roster will be up to date as of June 19, 2004. I will also make changes that happen in the few days that it takes to up date these rosters.

I am not adding any players that are not already in Geforce's Totalminors 3, so if you want to create players and add them, you will have to do that on your own. So, the rosters will be up to date as possible using the players in Totalminors 3.

If there is any interest in this and Geforce gives me the OK, then I will continue the work. I already have Cincinnati, of course, complete. I am currently working on Chicago. I am updating any player numbers that I can as well as positions. Here is the order in which I will do the teams:

NL Central

NL East

NL West

AL East

AL Central

AL West

What do you guys think? Geforce is this OK with you?

The roster would be released, at the latest, by July 10. That is a safe date, should be done before that though.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely. Just send me the file when you're done so I can put it on my site as well.

Thanks.

GH

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I will send it to you first thing when it's finished. I already have transactions for the past couple weeks complete.

Didn't Billy Koch get traded to the Marlins last night too. The race in the AL Central just got alot easier for the Tribe :D ...just when I thought that the AL Central couldn't get any worse...

getting rid of billy koch can only make the white sox better :p

hey guys, i am trying to get all the rosters up to the current date for the majors. i'm putting guys on the DL in AAA or AA and either putting players out for the season in the free agent pool or putting a filler player in the free agent pool. I'll have to get an OK from Geforce to make them public, but I expect to have these done ASAP. The new roster will be up to date as of June 19, 2004. I will also make changes that happen in the few days that it takes to up date these rosters.

I am not adding any players that are not already in Geforce's Totalminors 3, so if you want to create players and add them, you will have to do that on your own. So, the rosters will be up to date as possible using the players in Totalminors 3.

If there is any interest in this and Geforce gives me the OK, then I will continue the work. I already have Cincinnati, of course, complete. I am currently working on Chicago. I am updating any player numbers that I can as well as positions. Here is the order in which I will do the teams:

NL Central

NL East

NL West

AL East

AL Central

AL West

What do you guys think? Geforce is this OK with you?

The roster would be released, at the latest, by July 10. That is a safe date, should be done before that though.

Why put guys who are out of the season on the FA? I mean...they're still with the team, rite? Anyways, I'm lookin forward to your update.

Thx so much.

TribeTime26 wrote:

Quote:

getting rid of billy koch can only make the white sox better

how? i've only heard of the guy they got now like once or twice while doing rosters

yeah but koch was doing more to blow games than anything

Sorry I live in cleveland where we have Jose Jimenez and David Riske, wow the're awesome... :roll: ...ly BAD :shock:

Why put guys who are out of the season on the FA? I mean...they're still with the team, rite? Anyways, I'm lookin forward to your update.

Thx so much.

yeah, they are on the team, but there are only so many spots on the 3 rosters available. if it's someone that is considered a top player or something, i would make sure not to put him in the FA pool. I will try to avoid putting them in the FA list if at all possible. OK, back to work.

Sorry I live in cleveland where we have Jose Jimenez and David Riske, wow the're awesome... :roll: ...ly BAD :shock:

Sorry I watch the Toronto Blue Jays, and I'd rather watch Jimenez, Riske, and Koch BS than see our IQ 200 Manager Carlos Tosca bring in guys like Terry Adams in crucial situations to blow a game.

I have been working for the last few hours and now have the 25 man rosters for Major League Baseball 99% updated. This includes player numbers updated and Audio/Photo IDs for nearly every player, thanks to Hory for the ID numbers.

I said that I would not be creating any players for this roster, but I guess I will. I am only missing 6 players. Going through each team and looking and moving all the players made me realise how great of a job that Geforce has done. Out of the entire major league rosters, only 6 players are missing from his rosters. That is truly amazing. 3 of them I have never heard of before.

Here are the 6 players:

Colorado

-----------

#46 Tim Harikkala P

#48 Marc Kroon P

Detroit

---------

#57 Craig Dingman P

Montreal

----------

#59 Joe Horgan P

New York Mets

-----------------

#46 Jose Parra P (Did this guy just change his name?)

Texas Rangers

------------------

#46 Doug Brocail P

Maybe I can talk Geforce into creating these guys or I will just place injured players in their spot on the roster. I would create them, but I want them to be based on his ratings.

This progress is a huge step forward. I may be able to complete these within just a few short days instead of the couple weeks I had originally thought. I HAVE NOT HAD TO PLACE ANYONE ON THE FREE AGENT LIST, YET!

i think i'll go to bed now.

UP NEXT: Fixing Lineups and rotations for all levels and getting rid of the fluff. Gotta get the roster to 25 for AAA and 22 for AA. That won't be too hard since most just have 1 or 2 players extra.

Guest Deznuts

Didn't Billy Koch get traded to the Marlins last night too. The race in the AL Central just got alot easier for the Tribe :D ...just when I thought that the AL Central couldn't get any worse...

Trading away Billy Krotch helped the White Sox more than it hurt them. He hurt the team more by taking up a roster spot since he blew so many games when he pitched. It was addition by subtraction.

I hope you were joking about Cleveland being in the running to win the AL Central. The race will only be between the Sox and the Twins.

I hope you were joking about Cleveland being in the running to win the AL Central. The race will only be between the Sox and the Twins.

they are currently 4.5 games out, the're bullpen has finally come around the past few weeks, Victor Martinez is still red hot, C.C Sabathia is 3rd in the AL in ERA, Jake Westbrook is 4th and Cliff Lee is 14th because of one bad start, he was 7th before that start. If it wasn't for the bullpen blowing every f'n game in the first two months, they would probualy be leading the division by a few games. I think that cleveland is definately a contender, people are just overlooking them :D

they are currently 4.5 games out, the're bullpen has finally come around the past few weeks, Victor Martinez is still red hot, C.C Sabathia is 3rd in the AL in ERA, Jake Westbrook is 4th and Cliff Lee is 14th because of one bad start, he was 7th before that start. If it wasn't for the bullpen blowing every f'n game in the first two months, they would probualy be leading the division by a few games. I think that cleveland is definately a contender, people are just overlooking them :D

Take this to another thread. This does not belong in my roster topic. This belongs in the off-topic forum. Talk about hijacking my thread.

jpup, just as an idea:

Why not put players with long-term injuries (not nagging 15 day variety) on the minors clubs, and put the 15-day guys on the majors club? Example:

The Orioles currently have David Segui, Marty Cordova, and Omar Daal on the long-term DL (even though some of them are on the 15 day, none of them have played in over a month). These guys would be bench fodder in AAA/AA, even though they aren't out the whole year.

With that in mind, just in case you need it, here is the current O's roster/line-up/rotation (pretty much the same vs. righty/lefty)

2B Brian Roberts #1

3B Melvin Mora #6

SS Miguel Tejada #10

1B Rafael Palmeiro #25

C Javy Lopez #18

RF Jay Gibbons #31

CF Luis Matos #32

LF Larry Bigbie #3

DH Jerry Hairston, Jr. #15

C Robert Machado #72

UT Luis Lopez #26

IF David Newhan #11 (from Texas Rangers AAA)

OH BJ Surhoff #17

Sidney Ponson #43

Eric Dubose #28

Daniel Cabrera #35

Matt Riley #12

Erik Bedard #45

LR Rodrigo Lopez #19

LR John Parrish #36

MR Buddy Groom #27

MR Eddy Rodriguez #40

MR Mike DeJean #47

SU BJ Ryan #52

CL Jorge Julio # 50

And just some guys numbers who have had a cup of coffee this year:

OF Tim Raines, Jr #38

UT Jose Leon #14

P Denny Bautista #16

P Rick Bauer #30

P Kurt Ainsowrth #29

thanks man, that will definitely help. I already have the 25 man rosters done and I am leaving them as is. I will place the DL guys in AA for the most part and some in AAA. How am I to determine who will stay with the big club when these players come off the DL. I know that you could take a good guess, but I am picky about having them exactly right. If you would like to put those guys in the majors before you start your dynasty it wouldn't be any problem. I may put a couple guys that are getting ready to come off the DL on the 5 rosters I need just 1 or 2 guys for.

I will upload the rosters then you guys can make suggestions or what to do to make them better. I will then work to make them better. Fair enough?

thanks man, that will definitely help. I already have the 25 man rosters done and I am leaving them as is. I will place the DL guys in AA for the most part and some in AAA. How am I to determine who will stay with the big club when these players come off the DL. I know that you could take a good guess, but I am picky about having them exactly right. If you would like to put those guys in the majors before you start your dynasty it wouldn't be any problem. I may put a couple guys that are getting ready to come off the DL on the 5 rosters I need just 1 or 2 guys for.

I will upload the rosters then you guys can make suggestions or what to do to make them better. I will then work to make them better. Fair enough?

It's never fair , lol! All we can do to appreciate your efforts is say thx. That's not fair!!!

Anyways, Jpup, what's the ETA for this roster? And can you somehow contact Hory so that he can make another totalminors portraits ID list base on this roster?

Thx so much,

Cris

It's never fair , lol! All we can do to appreciate your efforts is say thx. That's not fair!!!

Anyways, Jpup, what's the ETA for this roster? And can you somehow contact Hory so that he can make another totalminors portraits ID list base on this roster?

Thx so much,

Cris

i am using his id list for this roster already. they will be released in the next couple days. all i have to do is get the AA teams to 22 players and fix lineups and rotations.

i am using his id list for this roster already. they will be released in the next couple days. all i have to do is get the AA teams to 22 players and fix lineups and rotations.

So, you have all the IDs put in? That'd be great.

IPUP,

Any Ideas on when you will release this? I will start my Dynasty finally with your update I think. Thanks for doing it.

I'll be nice and reply you before anybody starts b!tching at you. It says 4 posts back that it's gonna be done in a couple of days. :roll:

Archived