Jpup's TM Plus 2.5 Available Now

jpup

I don't mean to bug anyone, but is someone going to convert this roster to xbox now that kraw is gone? Just wondering with that turn of events that went on.

It's actually rather easy to convert the rosters. I could do it with permission, but I'm unable to do any extras such as portrait conversions and the such...

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys, sorry life called today. i had to work 12 hours today. i have all those transactions and thanks for posting these. you guys forget that I have a life too. :D

like i said earlier. the roster is done, i just have to fix some numbers and things like that. it will be up in the AM.

the updated all star team is in there.

i'm no cubs fan jpup but if it helps... cubs doesn't say anything about a number change though. don't know how much more official it could get.

yeah i know, but old triple k said they swapped and i just want to get it right.

from the daily herald 8/02

The number

Garciaparra, No. 5 in Boston for all those years, wore uniform No. 8 in his Cubs debut, but that could change. Michael Barrett is No. 5 and said he would be willing to give it up if that's what Garciaparra wants.

"If it means that much to him," Barrett said. "We'll talk about it and go from there. I'm reluctant to give it up, but I want Nomar to be as comfortable here as I've been. If he starts tearing it up with No. 8, I think he should wear No. 8."

Garciaparra doesn't plan to press the issue.

"I think the other guys are getting on him more than I am, so I'll be quiet and let them take care of it," Garciaparra said.

http://www.dailyherald.com/sports/sports_s...?intid=38201253

who knows dude for authenticity sake u should go with 8 i guess for now, but if ur trying to predict the future (don't put so much stress on urself) go with 5 i guess. the only thing is if u go with 8 probably tomorrow on wgn : NOMAR BUYS #5 FROM BARRETT FOR A BOX OF TWINKIES. but can't u change his uniform # in the edit player screen ingame if it does happen eventually.

either way bro good luck. don't kill urself even though i know u want this to be the best possible. i've got a test EARLY in the a.m. thanks for all the hard work, i'll enjoy the roster. and i'll be working on those cincy aa and aaa unis within the week. laters.

Tested it out and also played a game. I had an error, I forgot to fill out 1 lineup correctly, but I fixed that.

I played the Dodgers vs. Cubs and got my end handed to me by Greg Maddux and company. btw, Nomar had a good game. I lost 4-1, Shawn Green took Maddux deep in the 8th. :D

Jpup's TM Plus Version 2.0 has been uploaded for your enjoyment. I really hope that everyone enjoys this roster set as I have spent at least 50 hours getting it to the current state.

I am sure that there will be questions and maybe even a problem or two that you may have with this roster. I want to make it clear that this is by no means a perfect science and you may disagree with some of the things that I have implemented. If you have any questions, please post them in this thread. Do not e-mail me or PM me unless it is something very urgent. My inbox stays full as it is.

Players that are on the DL are either in AAA or AA of the correct organization. If you can not locate a player from a certain organization, he is in the Free Agent pool. There is simply not enough room to fit every player onto their team. Also, I had to place some free agents onto a few minor league clubs because of a shortage of that organizations players in the roster. These free agents are not currently on any team. I only used lower rated players to fill these holes.

I certainly believe this is the best set available anywhere for updated rosters. There are still a few things that need to be changed, but this is all I can do at the moment. I will continue working on these as the days and transactions occur. Thank you for all of you patience, help, and support.

If you would like to use my roster for any other mods, please contact me in advance and I am sure it will not be a problem.

Thanks to Gforce for creating the ultimate player ratings in TotalMinors Version 4.

Thanks to Trues for this great site and to all of you for this community.

I hope this increases your playing experience with MVP Baseball 2004.

Now, somebody go play a dynasty.

Pup

Archived