Jpup's TM Plus 2.5 Available Now

jpup

Love the updates since Im playing the 'Stros! Like the relief pitcher update too, was just a touch too harsh for my play style before.

One question, my first series is against the Giants. I played the first two games and went to scouting report. The pitcher that started the 2nd game for the Giants(think its Reuter) is also scheduled to start the 3rd game. Is this a roster issues or a datafile issue(using Rod7 with camera adjustements)? Is there anyway to fix it? I shelled this guy the first time. I cant imagine how bad it will be now that he is starting at half stamina.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it alright to release your update as a Xbox save?

Gforce22 was allowed this for his release, but I would like to release your update also

yes, some guy over at OS was wanting to do it and I told him it was ok. just give me credit for updating the rosters. post the readme and have fun.

Love the updates since Im playing the 'Stros! Like the relief pitcher update too, was just a touch too harsh for my play style before.

One question, my first series is against the Giants. I played the first two games and went to scouting report. The pitcher that started the 2nd game for the Giants(think its Reuter) is also scheduled to start the 3rd game. Is this a roster issues or a datafile issue(using Rod7 with camera adjustements)? Is there anyway to fix it? I shelled this guy the first time. I cant imagine how bad it will be now that he is starting at half stamina.

it actually has nothing to do with any of those. it's a bug in the game. it's EA's fault. I've had it happen to me on the XBOX version with default rosters. sorry, it shouldn't happen very often.

the read me

Jpup's TotalMinors Plus Version 1.0 Xbox AR Save

raised HR% for lefties & Switch hitters

Raised Base steeling tendencies

Don't bug jpup about Xbox saves, contact Krawhitham.

now back to normal programming

Jpup's TotalMinors Plus Version 1.0

MLB rosters are current as of June 24, 2004

Installation: Copy .dat files into your MVP Baseball data folder

Thanks to Gforce22 for allowing me to update his great work on TotalMinors version 3

Thanks to Hory for the audio/photo IDs

Thanks to Rglass for his amazing MVPEdit

Information gathered from MLB.com, Rototimes.com, minorleaguebaseball.com, and espn.com.

If you have any questions contact me through the forums at www.mvpmods.com.

Stamina ratings were increased for MLB pitchers by 20.

One bug I noticed (not really a bug):

You updated all players listed as RP by 20 stamina. Well, guys like Danieal Cabrera, who are starting now, had a stamina of 78, but were still listed as RP. I am not sure how many of these guys there are, just a heads up.

One bug I noticed (not really a bug):

You updated all players listed as RP by 20 stamina. Well, guys like Danieal Cabrera, who are starting now, had a stamina of 78, but were still listed as RP. I am not sure how many of these guys there are, just a heads up.

yeah, i didn't remember to change all of those. Gforce had these guys listed as RP because there is not enough room to have all of them starters and some of them have switched. i will update those in the next version. thanks for the heads up, it shouldn't cause much of a problem in game.

good stuff...thanks.

I re-uploaded it again for some reason Trues did not add it the Xbox files the first time I uploaded it

here is the new read me

Jpup's TotalMinors Plus Version 1.0 Xbox AR Save

DONE WITH PERMISSION ALLOW THIS UPLOAD

raised HR% for lefties & Switch hitters

Raised Base steeling tendencies

Don't bug jpup about Xbox saves, contact Krawhitham.

now back to normal programming

Jpup's TotalMinors Plus Version 1.0

MLB rosters are current as of June 24, 2004

Installation: Copy .dat files into your MVP Baseball data folder

Thanks to Gforce22 for allowing me to update his great work on TotalMinors version 3

Thanks to Hory for the audio/photo IDs

Thanks to Rglass for his amazing MVPEdit

Information gathered from MLB.com, Rototimes.com, minorleaguebaseball.com, and espn.com.

If you have any questions contact me through the forums at www.mvpmods.com.

Stamina ratings were increased for MLB pitchers by 20.

i downloaded it last night...good stuff. this is the type of thing i like to see. someone makes a mod, someone else improves on it (while giving credit to the originator) and everyone is happy. we should be working together to make the best mods possible. :D

Can you make a set of rosters so it has no IL, So I can start my dynasty off new and fresh w/ everyone healthy.

Thanks...

For God's sake lazy people! HOW MUCH TIME WOULD IT TAKE YOU TO JUST SEND UP THE INJURED PLAYERS???? :banghead:

go to each teams web site and see who is on the injured list, send them up if you wish. it's very simple.

Jpup, if you would like, I have already gone through and done this with a set of rosters. I can send the to you, and you can do what you wish with them (the only other change I made was adding 3 MPH to every pitchers pitches because I play on -50 pitch speed, and reduce your RP stamina change to 10 instead of 20, which I can easily change back).

Just as a heads up before I get tons of PM's about these, this offer is only to jpup, unless he gives me a go ahead or re-releases them for himself.

EDIT: I just got the Garcia to Chicago trade put in, as well. Had to release 2B Bas-Martinez from the San Antonio Missions (Seattle's AA) to make room for SS Michael Morse.

Archived