Jpup's TM Plus 2.5 Available Now

jpup

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I have all teams to the correct roster size. I just have to go through and do the lineups and rotations for each team. Hopefully I can do this pretty quickly and release these before Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. For the few teams that I didn't have enough players to fill their roster, I did place a free agent in to fill their spot. I only had to do this for 6-8 spots. I also had to leave Leskanic on Wichita. You will have to release him when you start your dynasty or replace him with someone of your own choosing. I coulnn't think of a better way to do it. There are a couple others guys still on rosters, just a very few, but they are in the minors and you can release them very easily.

I only had to place about 5 players on the FA list that would not fit onto their teams roster. If you want to put them back on the team you will need to find someone to drop. Overall, I think the rosters look pretty good especially the Majors, the MLB Rosters are 99.9% correct with the only exception being the missing players listed earlier in the thread. The minors are not perfectly updated due to players switching teams weekly, it seems. It's very hard to find all the minor league transactions on a daily basis. If someone knows where to find them, let me know.

Again, expect these rosters within a couple days. I have spent a lot of time on them in the last few days and I think you all will be pleased....well, some of you are never pleased, but you get my point.

Kansas City traded Jason Grimsley to Baltimore for Denny Bautista who is a top prospect so maybe you should include this one

TribeTime26

i already know all about it. all major league transactions are taken care of.

Also I just go thru the minor leagues team rosters on milb.com to see who's on the roster, eventhough sometimes it's confusing 'casue sometimes i'd think the players' not in the roster anymore but really they're just injuried so they won't show up on the roster :roll:

Just want to update everyone on my progress with this roster. All I have left is to set lineups and rotations for:

San Francisco

Seattle

St. Louis

Tampa Bay

Texas

Toronto

Hopefully these rosters will be available for download first thing on Friday morning. The audio/photo ids will be based on Hory's Total Portraits. This has been a very painstaking process, but I think that it is worth it. I really want to get that dynasty started....again.

The MLB rosters are all updated thru Wednesday, June 23, 2004. That includes Leskanic signing with Boston, Hidalgo traded to New York Mets, and Gabe White traded to Cincinnati. I have been sending players up and down throughout the process to keep the rosters as current as possible. The minors are a more up to date than Geforce's roster, but this roster is mainly for correct MLB rosters up to the minute. I will wait tommorrow night before I upload to get all of the day's transactions included.

I also plan to do a July 31st trade deadline roster if this is well received. I haven't had that much response to this roster set WIP, but I hope you guys are just waiting quietly... :D

I'll update later today.

Just want to update everyone on my progress with this roster. All I have left is to set lineups and rotations for:

San Francisco

Seattle

St. Louis

Tampa Bay

Texas

Toronto

Hopefully these rosters will be available for download first thing on Friday morning. The audio/photo ids will be based on Hory's Total Portraits. This has been a very painstaking process, but I think that it is worth it. I really want to get that dynasty started....again.

The MLB rosters are all updated thru Wednesday, June 23, 2004. That includes Leskanic signing with Boston, Hidalgo traded to New York Mets, and Gabe White traded to Cincinnati. I have been sending players up and down throughout the process to keep the rosters as current as possible. The minors are a more up to date than Geforce's roster, but this roster is mainly for correct MLB rosters up to the minute. I will wait tommorrow night before I upload to get all of the day's transactions included.

I also plan to do a July 31st trade deadline roster if this is well received. I haven't had that much response to this roster set WIP, but I hope you guys are just waiting quietly... :D

I'll update later today.

There's 2 updates on the Jays:

- Adam Peterson has been called up from double-A to replace Jason Kershner

- Rockies has traded Anthony Sanders to the Blue jays' AAA affiliate for someone to be named after

hope this helps

Cris

hey man, got updates for ya...k.c. dumped grimsley and baltimore nabbed him, and you can't forget the beltran deal :cry:

2 things:

#1 Grimsley wasn't dumped, he was traded for a top pitching prospect named Denny Bautista

#2 Earlier in the post, you'll notice jpup said he didn't need us posting transactions in this thread for him

This Roster set is now complete. Rosters are updated as of June 24, 2004. This includes the Dotel-Beltran deal that included Oakland, Houston, and Kansas City. I am now going to do some testing for a few minutes and then I will upload the set.

Ok, the rosters work fine in the game and will be uploaded in moments. I have updated the stamina for the major league relief pitchers by 20 points using global edit. We shall see how this works and I will update if needed. Hope everyone enjoys this roster set.

TotalMinors Plus v1 has been uploaded. Please post any feedback in this thread. I spent many hours over the past week to get the rosters updated and I truly hope that you enjoy the update.

2 things:

#1 Grimsley wasn't dumped, he was traded for a top pitching prospect named Denny Bautista

#2 Earlier in the post, you'll notice jpup said he didn't need us posting transactions in this thread for him

#1 I didn't realize that. I heard Grimsley was gone after working a 13-hour shift.

#2 See #1

jpup, great to see this coming along. I can't wait to play with the new rosters. Hopefully I can catch you on yahoo in the next day or two. I've been swamped by work lately, including a 35-hour stretch over the weekend :shock:

I want to suggest a few things on ratings, if it sux, please don't bomb me:

1. Actual ratings: This only applies to the Jays because I only know a lot 'bout the Jays:

Their speeds are way off. Reed Johnson is one of the faster runners in the league. He's more like 82 NOT 65. Orlando Hudson's speed should be raised too - more like 78-80 .

2. Anways, I know actual ratings doesn't matter you guys, you'll just say "just go change it yourself, but here's something that should be globally changed.

Any Player who got updated from AAA/AA , their ratings should change. For instance, Jason Frasor, who was in AAA in the original version of the roster, has 'bout 30-40 control on his pitches. That's way too low for "majors standard". What will happen is that if the CPU controls that team, the chances are, he'll get "optimized" and send down to AAA again.

Hope this helps,

Cris

hey Chris, I didn't make the ratings for the players. if you do not like them, edit them using mvpedit or in game. Gforce has done an amazing job with the ratings and they are not going to be adjusted.

so you are making any changes to minor leagues correct? Because 3 guys on the yankees' AAA team have been released/traded (tyler houston was released prior to march, jim mann was traded to the pirates and is on their AAA team, and osbourne was designated for assignment in may), and Arias of the AA team who was one of their better prospects was sent to texas in the A-rod trade.

if the answer is no then never mind, if yes i can provide a cap for replacement players.

Jpup, I downloaded them yesterday, as well, and they are phenomenal. I haven't found anything at all to complain about (I had to call up Jason Grimsley, but I can understand that finding a place to put him on the roster could have been tricky).

Best mod work you have done, outside of the GABP.

Archived