Jpup's TM Plus 2.5 Available Now

jpup

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jpup is not responsible for the Xbox conversion. You need to get ahold of krawhitam.

First off, anybody that can type in "www.operationsports.com" can also type in "www.mvpmods.com"

2nd did you read the readme file

Don't bug jpup about Xbox saves, contact Krawhitham.

First off, anybody that can type in "www.operationsports.com" can also type in "www.mvpmods.com"

2nd did you read the readme file

yeah, what they said, but there is a guy over there who has uploaded the rosters but they have not been posted for some reason. i don't think that those rosters will be updated with lefty power and stealing tendencies increased, but like i said, they have been uploaded. Pared is working on them for the PS2, i think.

• 3 weeks later...

I am starting work on TotalMinors Plus V2. This set will be using V4 of TotalMinors released on Monday July 19th. I will wait until July 31 to release this set do to the trading deadline and all the deals that are going to be made. I plan for this to be the last release of TMPlus as I am moving on to play football games for 50% of the time. This works out well since this is Gforce's final release as well. Are you guys still interested in this?

I am starting work on TotalMinors Plus V2. This set will be using V4 of TotalMinors released on Monday July 19th. I will wait until July 31 to release this set do to the trading deadline and all the deals that are going to be made. I plan for this to be the last release of TMPlus as I am moving on to play football games for 50% of the time. This works out well since this is Gforce's final release as well. Are you guys still interested in this?

Hell Yeah!!!! :D

Hey Kraw I just got the file thankyou and jpup very much.

I was wondering do these still have the increased lefty homerun% and steals%. Thanks again Gforce's rosters are awesome for the pc and with the help of you two xbox players have also been blessed.

Thanks guys.

• 2 weeks later...

If everyone is still interested, these rosters should be released no later than Monday. I would expect to have them done sometime on Sunday though. I am complete with the MLB rosters as they are 99.999% correct. I am missing 7 players that are not in the roster and I will not be creating them. I PM'ed G and asked him to, but it's cool if he doesn't feel the need or have the time. These guys that are missing aren't anything special anyway.

Anyway, I promise that for those of you that want the most up to date rosters, these are the way to go by far. Gforce has done a great job and I can't think him enough for creating and rating all of the players.

I don't think that there will be a ton of trades between now and midnight on Saturday. I would expect more later in August to come on the waiver wire. I will update the rosters after the waiver period is over if time permits and also after the season.

Hope everyone is interested in these. If you all want to post any skin color, hair color, facial hair, etc. changes just let me know. You can take a look at G's version 4 to see what they are at right now as I haven't changed any of them. It might be better for you guys to do that on your own when you get the set unless someone is willing to step up and actually do all of these and send me a list or something. I had a couple people volunteer to help, but I haven't gotten a response since I PM'ed them about what I would like them to do.

THE RATINGS WILL NOT BE ADJUSTED IN ANY WAY.

Pup

I am getting a ton of e-mails reguarding this roster set and I am glad that everyone is really looking forward to it.

I have just made all the trades for today that include Kris Benson, Todd Jones, Josh Hancock, Felix Rodriguez, Lo Duca, Choi, etc. They will all be in there. I will be updating until I release the roster on Sunday or Monday. Hopefully I can get it complete by then.

I still need you all to post equipment, skin color, etc. changes for you favorite team. G has most of them right, but if you want them changed then you better post them now. This is kind of my deadline of sorts.

This will be the best roster available that includes transactions past opening day. This will be the roster to start your final dynasty with, so, get ready. :D

all of those are done. Nomar will also be a Cub and Finley will be on the Dodgers too. I will have every player on the right team. If a player isn't in the right organization on these rosters then I will eat my cap....well, maybe I'll just fix it if I make a mistake, but you get my point.

http://www.mvpmods.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2524

Here is my trade deadline topic.

I've got all the trades for today in the roster set. I am now just waiting on their numbers so that I can change them. If you see the player numbers posted please let me know. A lot of the players that were traded have the same numbers as someone on the team they were traded to.

Nomar will not be #5 since Michael Barrett already has it. Orlando Cabrera will not be #18 since Johnny Damon already has it. Mota and Valdez both wear #59 and they are both on the Marlins so one or both of them will change. This is what I am looking to correct. So, if you see the numbers for all of the players(not just the examples I listed), please post them so I can fix it.

Archived