Jpup's TM Plus 2.5 Available Now

jpup

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah...We gotta wait for Trues I think..or someone else who gets the files up on the site.

It's not Trues. Trues has appointed (as far as I know) Backdraft(or whatever his name is) to manage the uploads. Obviously, he's busy right now.

Guest Mindwarped

But then how come the readme gives credit to Hory? For His IDs :!:

Did you use the IDs from total Minors 4 (LeVeRRe portraits) or did you change them to match Hory's?

Guest Mindwarped

i would, but my internet isn't working right now.sorry.

classic

have to stop laughing now it is starting to hurt

Guest Mindwarped

i would, but my internet isn't working right now.sorry.

Hey fuzz, which ID system is it using, GForce22's or Hory's

Guest Mindwarped

your on the internet rite now..aren'y you? :shock:

No it just seems like it, he is using the FORCE instead

jpup, awesome job from first glance. i have two questions though..

on the trenton thunder, there are two players who never have been in the yankees organization.

Jeff Austin was in the Royals organization and from what i can tell hes now a free agent

John Foster was selected by the Cubs in the rule 5 draft but didnt make any roster. He's now a free agent.

Im going to be filling in a few spots either way but i figured id give you a heads up. It looks like you did it to replace Arias and Garcia who are no longer on the team, so thats cool ill just replace these dudes. Just a note though, Tyler Houston (on Columbus) has never played a game in the yankees organization. He was invited to spring training, but did not attend.

awesome work!

i just found new information on Austin

7/30/04

Jeff Austin struck out five in 3 2/3 hitless innings for the Rookie GCL Reds yesterday.

Austin, who underwent shoulder surgery last July, has a 2.04 ERA in 17 2/3 innings in the Gulf Coast League. He'll move up to Double- or Triple-A once his rehab is complete. It's unlikely that he'll see time with the Reds this season.

I got two questions:

1.- After installing the rosters, I've gotten a few "MVP DISC 2 not found. Please Insert..." errors. I have the CD in my disc tray.

2.- Are LeVeRRe's Portrait Set the best right now? Should I download them? Do they function properly with this roster set?

THANKS!!!

Archived