Jpup's TM Plus 2.5 Available Now

jpup

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hory's pictures will not work with this roster, BTW. You have to use the roster Hory includes with his package

Hory...Maybe you can Modify your mod so we can use your Photos for this new Roster....How bout it? :)

OK..:) ... and Yeah...Stop PMing the Man...He's probably as eager as you guys are.

btw...we have 999 registered members :) ..

not actually...i already have the roster.

waits for someone to ask me where i got it.

usually how long does it take for a file to be uploaded sucessfully?

Well...The Admin has to check the site and log-in and stuff... Its usually Trues I think. He just has to check on the site ... its pretty fast to get files up on the site.

Jpup's TM Plus Version 2.0 has been uploaded for your enjoyment. I really hope that everyone enjoys this roster set as I have spent at least 50 hours getting it to the current state.

I am sure that there will be questions and maybe even a problem or two that you may have with this roster. I want to make it clear that this is by no means a perfect science and you may disagree with some of the things that I have implemented. If you have any questions, please post them in this thread. Do not e-mail me or PM me unless it is something very urgent. My inbox stays full as it is.

Players that are on the DL are either in AAA or AA of the correct organization. If you can not locate a player from a certain organization, he is in the Free Agent pool. There is simply not enough room to fit every player onto their team. Also, I had to place some free agents onto a few minor league clubs because of a shortage of that organizations players in the roster. These free agents are not currently on any team. I only used lower rated players to fill these holes.

I certainly believe this is the best set available anywhere for updated rosters. There are still a few things that need to be changed, but this is all I can do at the moment. I will continue working on these as the days and transactions occur. Thank you for all of you patience, help, and support.

If you would like to use my roster for any other mods, please contact me in advance and I am sure it will not be a problem.

Thanks to Gforce for creating the ultimate player ratings in TotalMinors Version 4.

Thanks to Trues for this great site and to all of you for this community.

I hope this increases your playing experience with MVP Baseball 2004.

Now, somebody go play a dynasty.

Pup

everyone make sure you read this before downloading.

btw Guys... I found a place where you can get the MVP edit .19 .... its over at www.highheat2004.net .. Its in the FORUM... just click on the thread that says last posted by MVP.. but I am not endorsing this site in any ways ... Cuz this site is Much better in my opinion. All credit Goes to RGLASS for his brilliant Mod.

Archived