Jpup's TM Plus 2.5 Available Now

jpup

hey Mike...Maybe you can send me your roster.. :)...do you use Portrait or Non-Portait? I'm not really good with MVpedit..so I'd really appreciate it.

Also btw...if you got teams that trade for Players to be named later...how do you do that stuff?

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey Mike...Maybe you can send me your roster.. :)...do you use Portrait or Non-Portait? I'm not really good with MVpedit..so I'd really appreciate it.

Also btw...if you got teams that trade for Players to be named later...how do you do that stuff?

can't you just go into the "in-game" roster management and do it yourself? how hard is that.

hey guest, i'll make you a deal. you make me a pefect mod and i'll make your non-dl roster. how about that?

What kind ov mod..?

hmmmmmmm, let's see. do you know how to make anything specific? how about a AAA stadium? that may be too hard. let me know what you know how to do and i'll tell you what i want. :lol:

thats the part that screws up the rosters a bit, occasionally i have had to send a player from AA to the Free Agents list because the team was over the roster max. or ive had to add a FA to a AA team. it does screw up the rosters a bit because a AA player or a FA are in the wrong spot, but theres really no way around it and i find it more important to have the MLB rosters accurate as opposed to having the AA teams 100% perfect. i know my roster set that i use isnt completely accurate because ive had to do things like that and the lineups/rotations may not be exactly like they are in the ML, but they are fairly accurate and all of the DL players are in the majors

jpup calm down man, i dont think hes criticizing your roster he just wants the guys off of the DL. your rosters are amazing and as far as real life MLB they are accurate, he just wants it to be as if the teams had all of their players where they would be if they werent injured

i didn't say that you were talking down my roster. i am just sick and tired of all the begging going on. you have to realize that sometimes people have other things to do. i said i would make the rosters, but give it a rest for a few days. they will come soon enough.

Call me lazy but hey Mike or Guest (if you get it from Mike) can you shoot the non-DL roster my way? Thanks for the hard work everyone...I'd love to do it myself but if anyone here has/had a 3 month old child you know that 2 hours of free time to change the rosters is impossible...thanks...

pdawg17@sbcglobal.net

all i can say is wow - wtf? if ur just playing the game and not using the roster for any other specific purpose- is it really that hard to just go to ur roster mangement screen and call up/ send down players until u have the roster u want? what the hell did everyone do when all that we had was ea's default roster. or version 1.0 of this roster? or whatever? as long as u roster manage the user controlled team in your dynasty, who cares about the other teams? u should all know by now that the game engine has some pretty f'd up injury (not to mention trades if u have the cpu trades option on) decisions. pedro injured out for 472 days etc. etc. what do u do when this happens reboot ur pc or not save the dynasty? the roster is great. and any adjustments to your lineup, bat color, glove color, whatever can all be done urself and WITHOUT mvpedit.

all i can say is wow - wtf? if ur just playing the game and not using the roster for any other specific purpose- is it really that hard to just go to ur roster mangement screen and call up/ send down players until u have the roster u want? what the hell did everyone do when all that we had was ea's default roster. or version 1.0 of this roster? or whatever? as long as u roster manage the user controlled team in your dynasty, who cares about the other teams? u should all know by now that the game engine has some pretty f'd up injury (not to mention trades if u have the cpu trades option on) decisions. pedro injured out for 472 days etc. etc. what do u do when this happens reboot ur pc or not save the dynasty? the roster is great. and any adjustments to your lineup, bat color, glove color, whatever can all be done urself and WITHOUT mvpedit.

it's scary how much we think alike. ;)

Ok, ok...those of us asking for non-DL rosters are all idiots...I get it now...get off of it already...

dude by no means am i calling ANYONE an idiot. please don't think that. it's just f'ing nuts to see this thread go the way it has. there's more stadiums and unis and faces and other things to be modded.

calm down..

LOL! i won't perpetuate this any longer! i think i've proved the point.

BUT just a suggestion: quit trolling the boards just to post ANOTHER meaningless comment. i mean is this a competition to see who has the most total posts or what? u win.

Archived