Jpup's TM Plus 2.5 Available Now

jpup

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys must have missed my post about having a version 3. I guess you would rather have "Guest" do them. I don't think that you would like the results.

WTF...people would not like the result? Are you criticizing my roster and myself w/o even using it? ... :roll:

Guest Mindwarped

Amen...hey Mind...Are you sure People know howta use it?.. Or do I still gotta include a read-me?

if you are talking about just releasing ONE file, yes include a readme, you have to assume everyone is dumb as a rock when you release a mod or roster, it will make you life easier in the long run.

the read me is simple

Download and install JPup's roster, then copy this file to the same location you just copied JPup's roster, your computer may ask if you if you want to overwrite a file [b]SAY YES[/b]

Guest Mindwarped

WTF...people would not like the result? Are you criticizing my roster and myself w/o even using it? ... :roll:

Sounds like it, and his is coming from a person who already said he did not know how to pick thoose who get sent down

Just so that everyone that doesn't already know, Mindwarped is Krawitham. You shouldn't be talking about giving someone permission. You whined about Hory using your sorry *** pictures.

If you would have spent 50 hours updating the rosters then you wouldn't want someone else taking credit for you work. First of all, I had permission directly from Geforce to update the rosters and I give him full credit.

You know what, forget it.

You guys have a good time with this idiot.

Just so that everyone that doesn't already know, Mindwarped is Krawitham. You shouldn't be talking about giving someone permission. You whined about Hory using your sorry *** pictures.

If you would have spent 50 hours updating the rosters then you wouldn't want someone else taking credit for you work. First of all, I had permission directly from Geforce to update the rosters and I give him full credit.

SOunds like someone didn't have his Nap.

This means no more Version 3 roster? Come on jpup, just ignore them and continue updating the roster and upload it whenever you can, even if it is the first of Sept.... I can wait.

guest,u think maybe u should start ur own thread instead of running up on jpup's sh!t? lol..start ur own thread bro, i feel like we're talking about stealing jpup's furniture while we're sitting in his living room. And Mindwarped is in the kitchen hijacking forks and spoons.

Jpup, believe me, these posts arent trying to disrespect you or your work by any means. Your rosters are great, dont take offense to it that someone made another version of it because alot of people want the no-DL version and since he has one done it makes sense to upload it

You have NO idea

what does that mean? so, i was a bit pissed off earlier. It just kinda bugs me that someone takes my work after I put in hours upon hours into it. all he had to do was wait 1 more day and I would have released the roster. I have always tried to help everyone on this board and have spent way too many hours doing all of this. It's not the fact that the rosters were going to be changed. It's the fact that Geforce asked me to do and not do certain things with his roster before I started version 1. He put many more hours into it than anyone else and he was kind enough to allow me to edit the rosters to make them more up to date and then everyone just direspected what he asked. I tried to explain that, but I guess I did not do it very well.

I think that sometimes we (including myself) forget that this is just a game. Ok, go ahead and do what you want with it, but I just want to make sure that Geforce knows that I didn't give anyone else permission on his behalf. I would just hope that you guys would respect me enough to understand where I am coming from. It just feels like I spent all of that time for nothing. I am sorry if I turned everyone against me and pissed you all off.

I hope there isn't hard feelings between anyone and myself. It's over as far as I am concerned. From day 1, I have done anything I could to help this community and I hope I have truly help progress this community and game in some way. I hope that I have made this game better for some of you. Thanks to everyone for your help with everything.

pup, your the man bro. Now i wasnt around downloading geforce roster set and even tho you carry on his work, i appreciate your time.

truth is pup, i dont care who does the roster set as long as it somehow gets done.

now I appreciate the fact that GUEST attempted it, and then Mindwarped fixing all of guest's crazy *** errors( no catcher on the tulsa drillers and starting pitchers missing from the five man rotation)..your work is appreciated, but bro, remember when you first sent me the roster to test and try out...i told you man..didnt i tell you? What did i tell you?

having the star players off the MLB roster whether injured or not is going to cause mayhem. A lot of people b!tched about it.

And then there was all that talk about waiting till august 30th, and then guest took charge. Now im not going to say he did an excellent job, he did do a somewhat decent job and his efforts are appreciated. best of luck to whatever u do next and i hope udownload TOTAL CLASSICS tomorroww and we get a game going! lol..

oh by the way, we all put a lot of time is the community and its time worth spent and experiences that go beyond the real world.

Archived