Jpup's TM Plus 2.5 Available Now

jpup

i just like to go on the record and say, the only reason i want an updated roster is so i can work on my Total Classics roster set which includes 45 oldtime teams in AAA/AA with the updated players in MLB.

The reason why I cant continue with Total Classics is because with star players being spread out all over the minors, once i add the 45 oldtime teams, players such as giambi,reese,griffey,mussina, are permanently gone.

now i could just do it myself, but im not aware of all the star players on every team and each minor league there spread out in, so i'll just wait for an updated roster set by jpup.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah u have a specific purpose.

just like to go on the record and say, the only reason i want an updated roster is so i can work on my Total Classics roster

that's different. besides w/ all the contributions uv made, u deserve to make a request now and then. that's why i did larues mask for j.

yeah but i think this whole august 30th thing is a little too long. F' the waiver. No one's going anywhere.

I also like to take this time to say that i will be releasing nude photos of jpup in a democractic thong if i have to wait till august 30th! SLANDEROUS PHOTOS!!

Hey, guys, a question on this subject. I thought I would try bringing the DL players up in-game, and immediately ran into a dilemma. If I bring all the guys back to the majors, my Yanks will have 4 first-basemen (Giambi, Lee, Olerud, and Clark.) How would you guys handle this? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Miguel Cairo

Enrique Wilson

Derek Jeter

Alex Rodriguez

Gary Sheffield

Jorge Posada

John Flahrety

Bernie Williams

Kenny Lofton

Hideki Matsui

Ruben Sierra

Jason Giambi

John Olerud

Tony Clark

Mike Mussina

Kevin Brown

Orlando Hernandez

Estban Loiza

Javier Vazquez

Jon Lieber

Paul Quantrill

Scot Proctor

Tanyon Sturtz

Gordon

Rivera

25 players, room to add one more. Travis Lee should not be on the MLB ROSTER. He stays in AAA/AA

For you eager People who want No-DL and somewhat current.... I am working on a roster rite now...hopefully uploaded by tomorrow...

That is if Jpup gives me permission....so how bout it J?

youve gotta ask GForce, its really his roster set. anyways, i could just upload mine..its already done w/recent transactions

yo mike, you going to send me ur roster or u just going to brag about it in the thread? I p.m'd you and asked you for it, why disregarding me? at least tell me yes or no.

first of all, what are you talking about bragging?

i know Guest PM'd you because i think he was going to send you the roster once i got it to him, well it turns out that I couldnt get him the roster, i tried doing it through hotmail, MSN, and over another email website but with no luck :?

Archived