Jpup's TM Plus 2.5 Available Now

jpup

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For you eager People who want No-DL and somewhat current.... I am working on a roster rite now...hopefully uploaded by tomorrow...

That is if Jpup gives me permission....so how bout it J?

NO and I don't appreciate you asking after i said that I wouldn't be giving permission to anyone. What part of NO do you not understand? I will be updating the rosters and uploading them soon enough. If you want to send it to other people without me knowing then that's fine, but take this to another thread. This is a WIP thread for my rosters using Geforce's ratings. G will never give anyone permission to update these rosters because you are talking about changing ratings. He doesn't like that and I do not blame him.

Fuzz, just be patient and I'll take care of things...chill bro.

I like constuctive criticism and questions, but when I say something then don't go along like I never said it. I can promise you that if you upload a roster set using anything that I have done then Trues will take it down.

You guys must have missed my post about having a version 3. I guess you would rather have "Guest" do them. I don't think that you would like the results.

NO and I don't appreciate you asking after i said that I wouldn't be giving permission to anyone. What part of NO do you not understand? I will be updating the rosters and uploading them soon enough. If you want to send it to other people without me knowing then that's fine, but take this to another thread. This is a WIP thread for my rosters using Geforce's ratings. G will never give anyone permission to update these rosters because you are talking about changing ratings. He doesn't like that and I do not blame him.

Fuzz, just be patient and I'll take care of things...chill bro.

I like constuctive criticism and questions, but when I say something then don't go along like I never said it. I can promise you that if you upload a roster set using anything that I have done then Trues will take it down.

You guys must have missed my post about having a version 3. I guess you would rather have "Guest" do them. I don't think that you would like the results.

oh come on, PLEEEEEASE let him do it....j/k :lol: cant wait till version 3 is out. keep up the good work man.

You're confusing bro...the way your posts lately sound it seemed like you weren't doing a non-DL version anymore b/c you kept saying how it's so easy to do and that people are lazy to not do it themselves...now everyone needs to wait for you if they can't do it themselves? That's fine but at least keep your statements straight...

Guest Mindwarped

oh come on, PLEEEEEASE let him do it....j/k :lol: cant wait till version 3 is out. keep up the good work man.

JPup is the one that needs to calm down, if someone want to release an update good, because that is all JPup did with G's Roster

It is not like someone is just re-releasing you roster claiming it as their own, if they update it they have every right to release it. I can see where you are pissed about someone releasing the PS2 roster without permission or credit because they did not UPDATE anything

you can not act like this is the holy grail of rosters when it is just an updated version Gforce22's hard work

exactly.

if someone updates your work do not get you panties in a bunch.

what is sad. is the fact this ******* thread is larger that Gforce22's and he did 99% of the hard *** work.

whoever updates the roster JUST RELEASE one file roster.dat that way people still have to download Jpup's roster, and he can still feel like a big man

JPup is the one that needs to calm down, if someone want to release an update good, because that is all JPup did with G's Roster

It is not like someone is just re-releasing you roster claiming it as their own, if they update it they have every right to release it. I can see where you are pissed about someone releasing the PS2 roster without permission or credit because they did not UPDATE anything

you can not act like this is the holy grail of rosters when it is just an updated version Gforce22's hard work

if someone updates your work do not get you panties in a bunch.

what is sad. is the fact this [naughty word] thread is larger that Gforce22's and he did 99% of the hard *** work.

whoever updates the roster JUST RELEASE one file roster.dat that way people still have to download Jpup's roster, and he can still feel like a big man

Amen...hey Mind...Are you sure People know howta use it?.. Or do I still gotta include a read-me?

Archived