2004 All Star Team Uniforms

jpup

i was thinking of doing some but voting this year sucks!

let's just hope the managers pick the right guys. if you do decide to do the unis, i will be looking forward to it. i just thought i would post them, just in case someone wanted to do them. i hadn't seen them until today.

Here's a little of what I've been working on. The font for the script logo is not completely accurate because I don't really want to have to buy the exact one, so I found something somewhat close. And as you can tell, the sleeves and jersey stripe alignment needs to be worked on, I've got to somehow figure it out. And the numbers are not yet updated either. I'll try to post some more of my progress if you guys would like it.

preview.png

Here's a little of what I've been working on. The font for the script logo is not completely accurate because I don't really want to have to buy the exact one, so I found something somewhat close. And as you can tell, the sleeves and jersey stripe alignment needs to be worked on, I've got to somehow figure it out. And the numbers are not yet updated either. I'll try to post some more of my progress if you guys would like it.

preview.png

How did you get the number to be in the front?

preview.png

suggestion take a look at the throwback for the astros and the phillies using paint or what ever... looking at the coord (x,y) and you should be able to line up the stripes perfectly.... just a friendly suggestion......

Modders, why don't we release a special thing on this?. I can make my version with generic battingloves and cleats and send it to whoever wants to organize a full pack with standard size, Hi res (256x256) and 192x192 versions plus custom accesories and so. It should be good for us and downloaders, I think so. ;)

it doesn't make much sense to have more than one version of a uniform as long as the first person to make it does a good job. so far, mleeker's attempt looks good.

a lot of people do want more than one version. some people's cpu cannot handle the 2X jerseys and prefer umachines 2XLite jerseys. I say the more choices the better.

a lot of people do want more than one version. some people's cpu cannot handle the 2X jerseys and prefer umachines 2XLite jerseys. I say the more choices the better.

What is the difference betweeen 2xLite and 2x?

Thx,

Cris

Here's another little updated preview. I'm ALMOST there with the lines on the sleeves and jerseys. It's so frustrating :banghead: And I've also finished up the numbers for both teams

preview2.png

Have you tried copying EA's Mets retro uniforms sleeve stripe patterns?. They have a great alignment.

That's pretty much what I've tried to do. The only problem is, all of EA's striped uniforms only have 2 or 3 stripes. These uniforms have 7, and it's hard to squeeze them all together and look right at the same time

Archived